Coral Vue Hydros

New frag tank 24x14x8 1/2

Carlton'sTank

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carlton'sTank

haha, only because half of the people who comment want to see where their frags are coming from. I will return the favor and check your threads out.

Carlton'sTank

haha, I am not one of those cool NR members, that's for sure. My frag tank took a long time and a lot of work. One day it will be bigger, but for now what I got will do.

I am switching back to MH though, the 2 bulb t5 is not cutting it for me. I bought that viper with the broken clamp from the hardware forums. Going to figure something out with it and have it about 10 or so inches from the surface, the color will be a lot better. I am waiting to hook the mh up to take pics of my purple hornet frag :ninja:

haha, I am not one of those cool NR members, that's for sure. My frag tank took a long time and a lot of work. One day it will be bigger, but for now what I got will do.

I am switching back to MH though, the 2 bulb t5 is not cutting it for me. I bought that viper with the broken clamp from the hardware forums. Going to figure something out with it and have it about 10 or so inches from the surface, the color will be a lot better. I am waiting to hook the mh up to take pics of my purple hornet frag :ninja:

Psssh. lies.

Oh very cool. What are you gonna do with the other light?

And oooooooh purple hornets, darth mauls, your getting into the high end stuff!

Carlton'sTank

The plan is to sell the other fixture. It is a Fish Need It 2 x 24 watt t5, I am hoping to get like 45 shipped. The bulbs have less than a month of burn time on them.

The plan is to get into the high end stuff. The reason I got a smaller tank was to focus on higher end and make the same amount back without having to ship so much. I eat a lot of money in shipping Express and It is a PITA when I have like 3 huge packs I got to get boxed up and get to work by 7:45. I am still going to offer lower prices than others because I use this to pay for my tanks and upgrades. The RKE and a MP10 and MP20 are what I am going to be saving for.

Here, got about 8 acan frags that will be up around the first week of March.

032-3.jpg

I am probably gonna have to get a couple frags from ya sooner or later :P

And cool thats the same light I have on my coldwater tank :)

And thats true that makes sense, but I miss your threads with millions of frags :P

Carlton'sTank

well there will still be a lot of frags since I only list them once every month or two, but they will be way nicer frags. I got about 30 frags including the acans that will be ready in a few weeks. Mohawks, tubbs, and some others that I don't know the names for.

Carlton'sTank

Once my purple hornet frag gets over 10 polyps I will attempt to frag it. I have had it just over a week and I got two new babies coming in, so that is good news. Never really had anything this high-end until recently, so it makes me a bit nervous.

Carlton'sTank
I better get a PM when it is time.LOL

muah hahaha. You know you always got first dibs. Specially after your last situation. Just PM me and let me know what catches your eye and you don't have to deal with the thread stuff.

Any time Weeber, just shoot me a PM it can be between my threads. I just want to adhere to the livestock rules and not abuse the forum.

Carlton'sTank
Did you ever frag those kaliedoscopes from the other zoas?

nah, just did a trade locally with one of my reefing buddies. My new thing is the purple hornets. Started with 3 polyps and got two babies in a little over two weeks.

Archived