Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dank's incognito pico!

danktank

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will do, tank is sitting dry right now (ugh i know a step back) untill i get it drilled and plumed then the real fun will begin.

in other news: got some acans for my solana today!

lol thanks, tank now has sand and rock new fts to come shortly

p.s. ill be moving things around with buckets and what not for the move when i get the hardware for the drilling and pluming

Kewl FTS shot but the coloring in the picture seems a little whacked :wacko:

So far the best shots I seem to get is closeup with the flash on and the camera angled so the flash reflection doesn't show too much in the picture. Seems to give me the most realistic colors compared to what the tank looks like in person.

cycle finished! threw in a nass snail last night, we'll see how well he does. HOPEFULLY my stuff from glass-holes.com will be here this week so i can get past whart i believe to be the final hurtle in the setup of this tank. then its STOCKING TIMEEE. i got 2 maxi mini's from Bluenass over the weekend, they look great! currently residing in my solana ill post pics in here tho to make things more interesting

you know you gotta feed that nas until scraps of food, from w/e fish you pick, start building up right? just dont want the snail to starve and then blame it on the tank lol.

got any pics of him? :)

yeah the nas gets a little bit of enriched blood worms every other day,

ill see if i can get some pics tonight after practice with my phone, ill also see whats going on with the other three mini nems i should have on the way

Archived