Dank's incognito pico!

danktank

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a fish tank, but still cool

th_VID00001-20100209-1553.jpg

yo feeding time is my fav!!! Yoda is mah boyy

oh also dude.... when do those acans come in???? i cant ####ing wait those are going to be awesome

Tank looks good. That bulb is wicked bright. I look forward to the suprises you have in store for this!

-Prof

spf?

fingers okay, i cut off the flap so now itsa a little better but typing is still a #####

Sun protection factor. Suntan lotion, never mind -_-

Sun protection factor. Suntan lotion, never mind -_-

Was LMAO as I can see having your girl spreading the lotion before doing a WC

obvi a bad joke^^^^^^^^^ hahaha jk henry is just a little slower then us :)

He may be Slower but he is Brighter :wacko:

haha girlfriend.... thats a funny one...

he broke up with her like last year or something like that.. flying solo now

sry heead wasnt in summer mode, yo i kinda dislike being single, i get 0 action. and ryan no more playing with scissors for you

haha girlfriend.... thats a funny one...

he broke up with her like last year or something like that.. flying solo now

At least he doesn't have to hide or justify tank purchases to anyone, unlike me. I feel like this hobby has made me a very very sneaky individual. B) I'm still not slick enough the old lady is catching on to my ways. Time for new tactics.

At least he doesn't have to hide or justify tank purchases to anyone, unlike me. I feel like this hobby has made me a very very sneaky individual. B) I'm still not slick enough the old lady is catching on to my ways. Time for new tactics.

Well I am a single parent who has custody of my 10 year old son.

I have nobody to justify my purchases too -- except myself and sort of my son when I won't buy him a new pair of shoes LOL (oh wait I just bought him a new pair of shoes :) )

I only get a piece every couple of weeks or so, when I hook up with one of my ex's for a good time. They all still love me even though they basically hate me.

Well I am a single parent who has custody of my 10 year old son.

I have nobody to justify my purchases too -- except myself and sort of my son when I won't buy him a new pair of shoes LOL (oh wait I just bought him a new pair of shoes :) )

I only get a piece every couple of weeks or so, when I hook up with one of my ex's for a good time. They all still love me even though they basically hate me.

you gotta love the love hate relationships

my goal fort this tank: TOTM someday

due to lack of progress on my end ill reveal a teeny bit of my plans for the tank

Hymenocera elegansx2

2 Harlequins in a 2.5?!

I hope you have a starfish farm tank dedicated to chocolate chip stars or something of the like :P

I have never seen Harlequins in something smaller than 8 gallons...

i can collect 30+ small star fish from the 150g reef tank aft school ecery day

in addition to keeping probably 6 chocochips in my other tank

but those are still a consideration, if not them then some other cool invert and maybe an itty bitty goby

my main concern is just size restrictions. I haven't personally seen Harlies in real life but I do think they're a bit big in such a small tank...take this notion with a grain of salt though because I am inexperienced with them :)

no probs, i saw some nearly full grown ones a few weeks back, i think i can keep one if not two in this tank (one would be a heck of alot more practical but two would be awesome) and should things start to not look good and i can bring them to my LFS and exchange them for sexys

bah i might as well spill just a few more beans, the tank will be drilled ;)

Drilled is the only way to go for a sump.

They are drillable but be very gentle when you do it as they crack really easy.

Archived