Cultivated Reef

Maxea and Ultra Maxima Group Buy!

Rockfish

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to go guys! Chris is a local for me, and great friend! You won't be disappointed!!! :D

THANKS Calvin!! Chis has been great thus far and has some amazing stuff!!

:huh: ^

WELL THEN! I'm probably on board, I'm excited about the pics tomorrow! :happydance:

well that's one!! now all i need is like 24 more!!

hopefully when they see some pics they'll hop on board!!

ok just got an email from Chris!! here are all the details!!!

Hey Rob!

I can do the hybrids for $99 and the rest will be in the $40-$60 range.

I handle DOAs same as everything, live arrival gauranteed as long as DOAs are reported within 2 hours of delivery so I know the clam wasn't sitting in a box on their front porch all day in the freezing cold.

C

Wow, if he can afford to ship them for free if he's selling them for $40-60 then I totally want his fedex account, that's pretty surprising actually. Good score.

Wow, if he can afford to ship them for free if he's selling them for $40-60 then I totally want his fedex account, that's pretty surprising actually. Good score.

i thought so too!!

im in too if the price includes shipping great buy

sounds good!!!

Justin

Spencers

Rockfish

Persun87

need more!!!

where is everyone that wants a great clam at a great price??!!! I know you're out there!!

ok When I talked about the free shipping I was thinking the typical group buy where I ship the order to one person LOL I would lose money if each person only ordered 1 or 2 clams ;)

So what can we do here.........I normally charge $40 flat rate Fedex Its a break even by the time I buy the box and heat pack etc.

I think I can make this work somehow where we are all happy. I am thinking of something along the lines of maybe if each person does 4 or more I can ship it free, 2 clams I can ship for $20......

Hopefully a couple people that live close to each other can get in and that way I send one box instead of two to them.

Let me get the pictures up later tomorrow hopefully and we can go from there. I am a reasonable guy to deal :)

Chris

Might be interested in two, pending on the pictures tomorrow!

Justin

Spencers

Rockfish

Persun87

imagex

PODPIMP

Jay-sun

Geppetto (probable)

Pending the shipping cost put us down for at least one, I have a friends tank that can hold my clam till my tank is ready.

Justin

Spencers

Rockfish

Persun87

imagex

PODPIMP

Jay-sun

Geppetto (probable 2)

Vegas Chad (Probable)

I'll take a maxima if it's btw 40-60!

Justin

Spencers

Rockfish

Persun87

imagex

PODPIMP

Jay-sun

Geppetto (probable 2)

Vegas Chad (Probable)

amnesiak

anyone else?? Pics coming!!!

im interested as well, depending on maxima prices. at macna and manhattan reefs frag swap, reef koi was selling maximas for $40-$50. why are they $100 now?

im interested as well, depending on maxima prices. at macna and manhattan reefs frag swap, reef koi was selling maximas for $40-$50. why are they $100 now?

The maxea's are $100. The maxima's are $40- $60

Archived