Pod Your Reef

12 GALLON NANOCUBE DX VANUATU ISLANDS BIOTYPE

treeboa101

post-49674-1263526584_thumb.jpg I have recently started a 12 gallon nano cube dx as a Vanuatu Islands biotype. I have cut a hole in the film on the back of tank in second chamber and placed a 10watt 50/50 CF against it and placed some reef rubble and live sand in it to make a makeshift refuguim. I have also replaced the stock filtration media with filter floss and a very small bag of high quality carbon. I have added a 50watt stealth heater and an additional power head to the tank. The tank has about 24lbs of fiji pink live sand from an established system and a very nice piece of primium vanuatu live rock of about 15.6lbs, that fits the tank great with caves and cranies included. I whould love to make this a Vanuatu Islands biotype, I just need some ideas on the fish, coral, and inverts that might fit the bill( along with clean up crew) Any ideas?

Thanks for speedy reply , the link was very helpful. I have been thinking about a pair of maited fire gobies any way. Now for the corals and inverts( especially cleanup crew and coral and mabey sponge) any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
animalmaster6

This tank will be very good!

My whole tank is Vanuata Live Rock. Tons of cool Stomatella Snails, algaes, pods, starfishes, feather dusters. Tons of really cool hitchhikers!

Unfortunetly I did get a mantis shrimp :(

Archived