inTank Media Baskets

Fiction's 5g ADA

fiction101

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tubs is a really nice variety of Birdsnest. Although it gets more pink/purple in brighter light, mine had a really really nice greenish "skin" when it was in lower light.

Look forward to seeing how yours looks.

• 2 weeks later...

How does the tail spot seem to be enjoying this tank? I've got a similar sized ADA, but probably less swimming room and have been debating adding one to my setup.

Also, tanks looking great!

How does the tail spot seem to be enjoying this tank? I've got a similar sized ADA, but probably less swimming room and have been debating adding one to my setup.

Also, tanks looking great!

Oh it died the other day, it was eating like a champ and then died out of nowhere. The only time I've had success with tail spot blennys was when I bought the larger ones, I've tried two small blennys and both died within a week. I kept one for around 4-5 months in a 3g picotope and it did fine, they don't swim around much so swimming space shouldn't be an issue to worry about. They just require a lot of food.

FTS without flash.

P1010585.jpg

FTS with flash.

P1010584.jpg

Awesome tank! Did you swap out the K-nano for something else?

It's back in now, it hard though to find the perfect spot for it.

foothill reefer

very clean, a great tank, this is exactly what i want for my bedroom. however, i am going to use Mr. Aqua 7.5g cube. has anyone tired the azoo-neo LED light? can i use it as the primary light for my 7.5g cube?

• 1 month later...
Nice looking ponape! I, unfortunately, just smashed mine the other day :angry:

It's my fav coral, hopefully it will hold its colors under the leds. I hope to get the birds of paradise birdsnest next.

It's my fav coral, hopefully it will hold its colors under the leds. I hope to get the birds of paradise birdsnest next.

Just make sure you keep it low and in medium flow. BOP is very nice too, I need to get some of that.

Tank looks great.

Thought the sps were out?

I probably missed it. Did you build the tank yourself?

OK. I see the ADA logo now so this is a pre-built tank.

Where do these tanks come from? They look sharp.

Tank looks great.

Thought the sps were out?

I probably missed it. Did you build the tank yourself?

OK. I see the ADA logo now so this is a pre-built tank.

Where do these tanks come from? They look sharp.

I got tired of watching random zoas and palys melt away, so I decided to switch to sps.

ADA has a website and store based in San Francisco, where you can buy these tanks from.

Archived