Innovative Marine Aquariums

Puget Sound Collecting Rules

FindingBlemo

I'm going to get my PADI Scuba License sometime between now and December 31st, 2010, hahaha.

I live by the Puget Sound and that is where I will do 98% of my diving once I get my license and am fully certified to dive.

I was wondering, what are the local rules for collecting fish and invertebrates in the Puget Sound, if any?

Can I just scoop up whatever I want and load it up and take it home for a cold water, Puget Sound biotope? Man, that would be awesome but being in the aquarium hobby for almost 3 years, I know things aren't that easy.

Let me know if you live close to here, and if you anything about the collection rules.

I'm going to get my PADI Scuba License sometime between now and December 31st, 2010, hahaha.

I live by the Puget Sound and that is where I will do 98% of my diving once I get my license and am fully certified to dive.

I was wondering, what are the local rules for collecting fish and invertebrates in the Puget Sound, if any?

Can I just scoop up whatever I want and load it up and take it home for a cold water, Puget Sound biotope? Man, that would be awesome but being in the aquarium hobby for almost 3 years, I know things aren't that easy.

Let me know if you live close to here, and if you anything about the collection rules.

I have zero idea about your question... But welcome from a fellow Washingtonian!!! B)

Jacobnano might be able to shed some light on the subject for you!

:)

• 1 month later...

Archived