ReefCleaners.org

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

animalmaster6
PS you have to understand that this thread is part running joke. with things like shoe's being thrown at you if you ask about water & such. Part one of the best examples of a noob growing into a valuable member of the community. The tweens have some annoying habits, like telling the adults that have been doing this as long as many of them have been alive, things that they've know for years. But again many of them have come along way. AM, Jacob, Yoshii... are great proof.

any way you kinda walked into the running theme. Its like shouting norm or close the door on cheers.

There are definitely people my age that are not like the average N-R tween, me, Jacob, Yoshii, Aaron. I started out like the normal N-R tween but after a month I got it. Newcomers definitely learn how to live on N-R :lol:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Good news! Got the J.B. WaterWeld epoxy today. FINALLY, I can make some progress :happy:

Ok I'm stupid the only Aaron I can think of are my age. Sorry Aaron.

Haha Aaron is "Dasani".

Arkayology
Nope!

Have you read that last couple comments SoCal? :P

Nope, spent the last 2 weeks working on my masters exam and living in a stasis bubble. I am among the world of the living now, but cannot be bothered to read a thread that is so dry :P Just messing man. I hope you can get the rock work up soon with some pics!

pico-reefer

Lol im a newb? a post count or time being on here doesnt make anyone a "newb". see, this is why i like reefcentral better, so imature over here. your being such a CAT, yeah, its a new word, look it up.

animalmaster6
Nope, spent the last 2 weeks working on my masters exam and living in a stasis bubble. I am among the world of the living now, but cannot be bothered to read a thread that is so dry :P Just messing man. I hope you can get the rock work up soon with some pics!

Haha I know man.

The rock should be together soon. Got the epoxy today!

Lol im a newb? a post count or time being on here doesnt make anyone a "newb". see, this is why i like reefcentral better, so imature over here. your being such a CAT, yeah, its a new word, look it up.

cool story, bro.

Hey AM. Happy B-Day!

Are getting you Permit/Licence any time soon. not sure about when you can do that out there.

animalmaster6
Happy Birthday AM!

Thanks Lee!

Hey AM. Happy B-Day!

Are getting you Permit/Licence any time soon. not sure about when you can do that out there.

License is coming soon. It's at 16 here.

Hope it was a great. Again Happy-D.

Thanks man!

omgomgomg HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY AM!

I hope you had a great day :)

I had an awesome day!

Reef related stuff:

Another shipment of rock

Marine Life of the Northeast book

Reef Fishes Volumes 2 and 3

and a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping Magazine

Thanks Lee!

License is coming soon. It's at 16 here.

Thanks man!

I had an awesome day!

Reef related stuff:

Another shipment of rock

Marine Life of the Northeast book

Reef Fishes Volumes 2 and 3

and a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping Magazine

HAPPY BELATED DUDE!

its been a while since ive been on NR. well not really but apart from the last month its been nearly my first year at uni. i would pick the last 3 months to set up a pico

hope you had a good one :) hows the tank goin n stuff?

animalmaster6
HAPPY BELATED DUDE!

its been a while since ive been on NR. well not really but apart from the last month its been nearly my first year at uni. i would pick the last 3 months to set up a pico

hope you had a good one :) hows the tank goin n stuff?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!

What's up man!?!

You haven't been on here in ages! Glad to see you back. Try to check in more often :lol:

How's school going?

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had an awesome birthday.

The tank is going slow, I would like to say that it is coming close to water though.

What goes on AM?

...i have a question for you. do you think my tiger pistol would kill barnacle blennies? saw some today at the fish store. thought they were really neat.

could i get three of them since they are so small? or is 7 fish too much?

Whoa whoa whoa. I missed Am's beat? Nooœooóøooo! Møn!

Hey happy ultra-delayed birthday Am!

What's new

Archived