Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

No updates, at all. I've gotten like no time lately.

In two to three weeks I'll be back on more.

I can tell you there may be a surprise with water if something falls through ;)

Gobies and blennies are much more interesting than hawkfish IMO. Hawkfish also eat shrimp.

I believe Alpheus sp. cf. pacificus is not a shrimp goby. There are pistol shrimps that host corals and sponges. I think this is one of them.

I recommend not getting the damsel or chromis. Damsels are aggressive and chromis' will pick each other off in small tanks. There are better options.

I would advise against a Flame Angel because of how much swimming space they need but as long as you know it should be alright ;)

Hi

I guess it is back to the drawing board..again :lol: I could never justify mistreating a fish I respect.

But an opportunity has risen, think I could do a Golden Dwarf Moray? And do you think it would eat a firefish? And what are some good colorful tankmates?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
Am, I got an Alpheus randalli and some assorted shrimpgoby!

Nice!

Hi

I guess it is back to the drawing board..again :lol: I could never justify mistreating a fish I respect.

But an opportunity has risen, think I could do a Golden Dwarf Moray? And do you think it would eat a firefish? And what are some good colorful tankmates?

I think a Golden Dwarf will eat most small fishes including Firefish.

He was last on a few hours ago.

I go on for a minute when im busy, to check my PM box.

Hey you live. Good to see that your, at least still alive. Hope that school & such is at least going well.

animalmaster6
Hey you live. Good to see that your, at least still alive. Hope that school & such is at least going well.

Yeah, I'm trying to catch up on 8 pages of members aquariums lol. School is actually going really well.

I'll finally be on a little more often. One of the things that's been preventing me from going on is over, thank goodness!

How are you? Figure out why the LPS aren't doing anything yet?

Good to hear that schools going well. As you can probably figure. School's something I think of, as important. As for the tank. lps are doing better. I rescaped with them in mind & it seems to have to improved things. So at this point I think it the fact that, I just like to have more flow in the tank than they do. is the biggest issue to over come, well that & feeding more.

animalmaster6

Mah birfday is in 10 days! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Good to hear that schools going well. As you can probably figure. School's something I think of, as important. As for the tank. lps are doing better. I rescaped with them in mind & it seems to have to improved things. So at this point I think it the fact that, I just like to have more flow in the tank than they do. is the biggest issue to over come, well that & feeding more.

Good! At least you figured out what's wrong :P

Lee Van Reef

Thanks! I still have 2 more but its no biggie.

That scape better be pretty awesome AM with all the downtime you've had recently to think about it! :P

animalmaster6
Happy early birthday AM! :flower:

Oooh good luck Lee Van :( Most are already done over here

Thanks! :happydance:

Thanks! I still have 2 more but its no biggie.

That scape better be pretty awesome AM with all the downtime you've had recently to think about it! :P

It should be fantastic. The original scape I wanted won't work ( :( ) but I have more ideas.

animalmaster6
HEBD AM!!! Have you started on the scape at all?

Thanks MD! Not quite yet. I've been working on it but this sunday i need to go get some epoxy.

223 pages and the tank isnt even set up yet? wow... just wow.

Read your sig bro. Read it you kitten.

Aw Kittens a noob, sorry. But no reindeer games for the uninformed Kittens that plague the internets.

animalmaster6
ugh, kitten? that makes alot of sense

Too bad you're too much of a N-R N00b to know what we're talking about.

PS you have to understand that this thread is part running joke. with things like shoe's being thrown at you if you ask about water & such. Part one of the best examples of a noob growing into a valuable member of the community. The tweens have some annoying habits, like telling the adults that have been doing this as long as many of them have been alive, things that they've know for years. But again many of them have come along way. AM, Jacob, Yoshii... are great proof.

any way you kinda walked into the running theme. Its like shouting norm or close the door on cheers.

Archived