Innovative Marine Aquariums

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

animalmaster6
You sound like a patient reefer.

Or just doesn't have patience with pics.

I know you all want pics but just slow down. I want to go slow with this so everything is working right and I get good equipment. Please stop trying to get pics out of me when there is no pics to take.

Animal get this beast going already curious to see some more pics :)

Ordering equipment very soon

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get good equipment

Vertex IN180 Skimmer

Dimensions: 14L x 10Wx 25H

For 120 Gallon tanks with heavy bioload.

Price: 285 shipped

**Largest Footprint**

Euroreef RSA 150

Dimensions: 13L X 10.5 W X 24H

For tanks 110 with Heavy bioload.

Price: 650 shipped.

**Most Expensive**

Reef Octopus Extreme 160

Dimensions: 8L x 10W x 23H

For tanks: 150 with Medium bioload, 100 With Heavy

Price: 290 Shipped.

**Middle Man**

Bubble Magus BM 150 PRO

Dimensions: 6.7 long. 10 wide. 23 high.

For Tanks: 125 with Heavy Bioload

Price $288

**Best Performance and Smallest Footprint**

B)

animalmaster6
Vertex IN180 Skimmer

Dimensions: 14L x 10Wx 25H

For 120 Gallon tanks with heavy bioload.

Price: 285 shipped

**Largest Footprint**

Euroreef RSA 150

Dimensions: 13L X 10.5 W X 24H

For tanks 110 with Heavy bioload.

Price: 650 shipped.

**Most Expensive**

Reef Octopus Extreme 160

Dimensions: 8L x 10W x 23H

For tanks: 150 with Medium bioload, 100 With Heavy

Price: 290 Shipped.

**Middle Man**

Bubble Magus BM 150 PRO

Dimensions: 6.7 long. 10 wide. 23 high.

For Tanks: 125 with Heavy Bioload

Price $288

**Best Performance and Smallest Footprint**

B)

Thanks but all are a little out of my price range :(

animalmaster6
Isnt yer tank fer a school?

make them suckas pay fer it! $$

:huh:

Not at all. This is my own tank. YOur thinking of DBTReefer's 55Gallon reef at his school.

:huh:

Not at all. This is my own tank. YOur thinking of DBTReefer's 55Gallon reef at his school.

oh yeah... duh :slap:

mebbe.. umm... I dunno.

The guy that drilled my tank had a defunkt, larger sized skimmer just chillin' in his front yard....

want me to see if he'll sell it?

you could just replace the missing pump.....

its an idea.

Hey am both books rock. Need new copys of both at this point. Also wetwebmedia is your friend. As for skimmers used may be the best way to go as far as price goes. That or a factory blem which is how I got mine. See if you can find a rec skimmer for cheap. Rember all skimmers work its just a question of how fast. Maby get something cheap for now and add a second later. Yes run two skimmers. A used aqua c shouldent be to bad not a rec but good skimmer.

Also think about doing an extra day of research each time some one asks for more pics.

animalmaster6
oh yeah... duh :slap:

mebbe.. umm... I dunno.

The guy that drilled my tank had a defunkt, larger sized skimmer just chillin' in his front yard....

want me to see if he'll sell it?

you could just replace the missing pump.....

its an idea.

Thanks but no thanks.

We would like to get a system.

Hey am both books rock. Need new copys of both at this point.

I already have the Conscientus marine Aquarist :lol: I just have a different cover haha

I want the Invertebrate book though. How many inverts does it have?

Also think about doing an extra day of research each time some one asks for more pics.

haha

I think you should start a new thread when you actually put water in this tank and get things going. I think the reason people keep asking you to put water in and keep getting frustrated about the lack of pictures is because most people expect those things in a tank thread. This is more like a "i have to get approval for every decision I make" thread. I know i'm mildly frustrated that I just spent the time to read through 16 pages of nothing. But seriously, I'd love to see this tank once it gets going. Obviously you put a lot of thought into what you are going to do and that means it'll turn out great. So start a new thread once you actually start a tank and I'd love to subscribe to it.

I think you should start a new thread when you actually put water in this tank and get things going. I think the reason people keep asking you to put water in and keep getting frustrated about the lack of pictures is because most people expect those things in a tank thread. This is more like a "i have to get approval for every decision I make" thread. I know i'm mildly frustrated that I just spent the time to read through 16 pages of nothing. But seriously, I'd love to see this tank once it gets going. Obviously you put a lot of thought into what you are going to do and that means it'll turn out great. So start a new thread once you actually start a tank and I'd love to subscribe to it.

I wonder when people will stop.

animalmaster6

I'm not going to start a new thread. Good Idea though. Why not sunscribe to this one when it's up?

If people stop asking when it'll be set up it would be a lot more organized and not as big.

I'd wonder when 125g became nano, and what I'm supposed to do with this micro 20L.

Now c'mon Violinist.

Your 20L is amazing!

Everyone who has asked for pix (and not the people that are just joking like Opy, Violinist, Pismo) listen to this.

If you don't bug me for getting it set up or getting pix again, I will have pics all the time when it's setup and being setup. I promise.

animalmaster6

Update!-

Tomorrow we will test the RO/DI Unit in the 45Gallon Bucket we bought. Wish me luck! :)

I also recently got a nice Hydrometer and finally the API Master Test Kit. I tested it on the 12G and it works awesome!

Good luck on the test. I cant wait for pics!

Speaking of pics, remember that "secret project"? It has begun! Pics coming tomorrow in its new thread! omgomgomg

Wow! A lot of links haha

Thanks Bitts!

thought they would be a good start as to the skimmer & fuge. yes all those pages about salt are actualy about skimmers. and rember its the bugs and clams that make a tank go.

also dont cave and add pics, let them suffer. :lol:

Archived