Pod Your Reef

justliverock.com -bad bad bad

seanfhaynes

Wow!

So you never got the correct rock?

Never received correct rock..

Wow I feel so bad for you. Did you pay with a credit card? Open up a claim with your card company.

The last email i wrote to him was yesterday explaining the pictures/email/phone records I have to substantiate my claim. I gave him until monday morning to provide the tracking info on my shipment. If it is not I will start reclaimation ofn any funds i am legally due. (hopefully all of it)

Please everyone that see's this.. PM me yoru site list of forums you visit so i can spread the word.

posted at reef central .. post was deleted due to not being a member for 90 days or having enough posts. I provided links to here to reference my involvement in the community even. reefcentral is stupid.. LOL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read this thread a month ago before I started my tank and it took me about 30 seconds to realize I would never do business with these guys. Especially with the response from the idiot on the first page. Sorry you had to go through that.

Please Read About JustLiveRock.com

whoever started this thread probably works for a competitor. My family runs Just Live Rock at www.JustLiveRock.com and can assure you this guy probably wrote this post with bad intent or if he was a real customer wrote this post hastily before he got his second box the next day. We never ship more than 60 to 75 lbs of dry rock in one box because it would destroy the box. If he ordered 100 lbs of dry rock it must have come in two boxes. It would never come in one. And if he had called to tell me, which he did not, that the second box did not arrive we certainly would have shipped it. And we have nothing to do ith Aquacon. That is a separate company and in no way, shape, or form has anything to do with Just Live Rock or my family ever. We only sell live rock and dry rock. We run a real live rock aquacuture operation licensed by the state of florida and are on the up and up. Sometimes long periods of rough weather can hamper supply but the live rock is always shipped and if someone can't wait they always got a refund. Dry rock is always in stock. You people are screwing with other families livelihoods and should be ashamed of yourselves!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Your family's business sucks.

All i have to say is WOW!! This just in from Just Live Rock....I have Copied and pasted as is from my email.

To: <xpgabby@cableone.net>

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:59 PM

Subject: RE: Live rock tracking number

honestly i thought about and it and decided that i did not feel you would

be happy with the premium live rock that you would receive. i did not want

to waste anymore money on this. i was going to offer to take 50 dollars off

of the base rock you received to make things right. if you wish to do this

i will refund you 50 dollars immediately. if not you can receive a refund

in full if you send the live rock back to us. we dont have a problem with

you returning the merchandise if you choose to do that. the choice is

yours. again i am sorry it all turned out this way. this was never our

intention and we really did not want to upset you etc. but this one did

not seem to be in the cards. let me know what you would like to do. if

you have any other suggestions please feel free to lets us know.

My Response......

Honestly, If you had sent the Premium live rock that you said you would

after the order was mixed up we would have been greatful and happy. However,

I do not take kindly to being lied to for over a month. So yes please refund

the $50.00 to the Credit Card used for the purchase. Thank you and as always

dive safe.

:angry:

right now I just want this over with. But I will gladly let you represent me if you with...

No now seriously we will be going to the bank to see about reclaiming our money

Nah then you would still be paying $120 for this:

6.jpg

Ship that garbage back that isn't base rock that's dry rock with a splash of water on it.

edit: If you take a partial refund you might not be able to have a bank refund the rest. Choose one of the options the seller gave you pr propose a new option to the seller and if that fails have the bank refund your money and then tell justliverock they can pay for shipping to have it back.

Unfortunately, it has started to grow some coraline algae and I would have to tear down my established tank.

We have fixed some corals to it as well

post-50619-1267328729_thumb.jpg

In that case I'd take the partial refund and drop it. If you are going to keep the rocks you can't have all of your money back too... You kinda have to pick just one lol.

Hmm I truely do not care. I have played nice for the last 5 weeks. I've only asked for what I was owed, and not even the full 35#, I would have truely been happy if he would have sent one very nice premium decorator rock.

animalmaster6
Hmm I truely do not care. I have played nice for the last 5 weeks. I've only asked for what I was owed, and not even the full 35#, I would have truely been happy if he would have sent one very nice premium decorator rock.

You should've gotten the rock weeks ago. Plain and simple.

With all the lies so far I am hesitant that he will follow through with the refund.. every promise of rock or tracking numbers has been a lie from the start (his own admission in the email) If there is no funds as of monday morning I am starting charge back proceedings for the entire amount and we will let the bank sort it out from there.

we love sharks :)

Aspiration of mine to be swimming with sharks some day.. awesome creatures.. fearsome and beautiful. Kinda like a wife :)

wow i cant believe there are such bad people out there with no passion >=|

good thing i have local marine fish stores areound that i can order LR from

BUMP!!!

our closes LFS that is worth its Salt (pun intended) is Wet pets by Steve in Norman Oklahoma. I tell you I walked in that place 2 weeks ago and it was love at first sniff awwww the smell of salt water in the morning.

Just to stay with the update. The ONLY thing justliverock.com did correctly was give us a partial refund. I an still terribly dis satisfied and in need to rock for my tank. I hope to locate some cured rock somewhere close so i can transport it submerged. This is over now atleast and i can move on..

PLEASE NO ONE PURCHASE FROM JUSTLIVEROCK.COM terrible terrible business.

Archived