Pod Your Reef

Reefba - The Roomba for your Reef. For real!

Deleted User 6

YES! Ok, so I didn't want to mention before, but I had a prototype due in the mail today. I got it! Here's some initial pics of the suction pad (apparently modeled after a snail's suction) and "lights on" operating mode. Sorry for the bad pictures - all I have is this crappy P&S.

fe4dfe68.jpg

1a0ee3d5.jpg

6423f4b3.jpg

I can't wait to get it hooked up!

get it hooked up NOW!!!!!! :haha:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg:haha:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
The Allspark is not a laughing matter, sir. :angry:

It's what takes the Reefba from simply being a cool techno gadget into the realm of a true sentient being, able to differentiate between simple snail poo and that snail poo colored Acan frag that you almost killed but will eventually color up to become Mata Hari's Magic Acan, selling on the market for $500/polyp.

+1.

I think that you can DIY a Reefba if you place the Allspark directly in the tank. It will allow a Koralia to be converted into a Reefba. Just don't think angry thoughts while doing so. :ninja:

I'm so lazy that I only ever clean my glass when I plan to take pics... I'd like to get one but I don't think I'll be able to for a while. :(

I just don't have that type of money.

You should use a turf scrubber. ;)

Hey! Don't knock turf scrubbers! :angry:

We've already got it bad from the skimmer and rock industry, we don't need you to put pressure on too.

Militant Jurist
Hey! Don't knock turf scrubbers! :angry:

We've already got it bad from the skimmer and rock industry, we don't need you to put pressure on too.

Don't forget about the coral lobbyists. Those acropora can be pretty aggressive! They make the Brown Shirts looks like choir boys! :o

THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!!! :angry:

Don't make me ban you.

Oh wait....

I don't understand why people fail to realize that this is all super cereal!

Don't forget about the coral lobbyists. Those acropora can be pretty aggressive! They make the Brown Shirts looks like choir boys! :o

I don't understand why people fail to realize that this is all super cereal!

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you sound kinda incoherent and like you might be high on fumes.

Control yourself Sir, don't make a laughingstock of the Reefba.

Militant Jurist
I'm sorry to have to say this, but you sound kinda incoherent and like you might be high on fumes.

Control yourself Sir, don't make a laughingstock of the Reefba.

Hm.... well, I was working with some acetone recently. :huh: Or, my mind is simply fried from preparing for an exam tomorrow at 9am as well as preparing for the bar exam. :mellow:

All I know for sure is that acropora sure are demanding! WC this.... more two-part that. Are we getting fragged yet? It never ends!

In any event, I would hate to make the Reefba into a laughingstock.

I'm now controlled. paddedcell.gif

Deleted User 6

ok everyone calm down. someone has to have dug up some concrete info on the Reefba's by now. I'm still stuck at work or else I'd be hooking my prototype up.

I'm so lazy that I only ever clean my glass when I plan to take pics... I'd like to get one but I don't think I'll be able to for a while. :(

I just don't have that type of money.

:lol: +1 I like to think the algae is helping the pod population and giving some extra food for my fish.

Archived