SaltCritters.com

Mbartons 14g cube

mbarton2010

also had to rescape because the rocks fell last night. not as good, but sturdier. and the clowns like it better also

That stinks because I really liked the last rescape, too bad it fell. So let's see some pics of the new rescape.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
mbarton2010

Havent been on a REALLY LONG TIME. Changed scapes and added a few rocks. My female clowns was decapitated by a powerhead. :( My other is doing awesome. I really need some more corals lol

mbarton2010

Bought a yellow tale damsel and a new coral. I'm thinking it's some kind of Xenia. Except is has a mat instead of a stalk

mbarton2010

I have 40 bucks to spend. When i go to the lfs tomorrow, what should i buy? I got rid of the damsel last night because it was laying on the botton on its side. Im thinking a goby or some nice corals. Suggestions are appreciated

mbarton2010

Just bought a Goby. I dont know what kind it is but it looks just like the pink spotted one but with blue spots

mbarton2010

Thanks. I think im going to get a piece of PVC for it to make a burrow. It is hiding behind my rocks now :/ Hopefully it takes to the burrow i make

Archived