inTank Media Baskets

Mbartons 14g cube

mbarton2010

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like mine better :P

There is a chance I may offer a stand like this for the deep blue's.

I am trying to figure out how I could make it modular for flat packing and shipping.

But seriously make sure you brace the legs good That's gonna be a pretty good amount of weight on it.

having 4 separate legs with no cross support is kinda scary.

How can i cut down evap.??? just wondering

does your house have a humidifier hooked intothe heater? That helps. Also makes your house feel warmer without having to keep the temperature as high. My evaporation got cut in half or less since addin one.

If the tanks in your bedroom (teen reefer right?) just get a small humidifier for your room.

yeah it is in my room. i might get a humidifier. Right now the tank is dry. i had FW in it for a few days and it was like 1/2 gallon a day. maybe a little less. Building my stand this weekend

yeah it is in my room. i might get a humidifier. Right now the tank is dry. i had FW in it for a few days and it was like 1/2 gallon a day. maybe a little less. Building my stand this weekend

yeah it really sucks in a smaller tank. The sg will shift fast. My 40b was burning up a gallon a day. Now I'm more like 1/2 to 2/3 a gallon. But even a gallon of evap never threw off my SG. I've been puttin off an ATO to long. I always see corals or additives etc I need and blow my weekly budget

Yea i'm going through about 1/2 gallon a day too. It's worse in the winter then summer.

My wife and daughter and I all hang out in my office at night because it's so cozy warm and humid :grouphug: There's a huge difference from the rest of the house. No need for a humidifier IMO. You have a built in one. Just keep the door shut to your room.

Also I remember you have a fan. That causes a ton of evap

awesome tank. i might take a look at these. ever since i set up my picotope and my wife saw evils barracuda. she has been bugging me about getting one of deli's tanks....what have i started. lol

Archived