Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Old monkeys kicked to the curb thread

thecowkid

I'm 24, but i have a bad ankle, knee, hip, wrist, and back.

Guess that makes me an honorary old monkey?

Do you have a cranky disposition?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's all ?? :huh:

Geez....

That still leaves a good- ankle, knee, hip, wrist and a front! :o

Most any Old Monkey would love to have all that!!

Meh, suppose it depends on the answer to the cranky disposition question.

:P

Is this b4 your warm glass of milk or after?

Ewwww! Tea, please. Oh, alright, maybe a shot of Bailey's. And by shot, I mean tall glass. It's just like a milkshake, for grownups. :P

Ewwww! Tea, please. Oh, alright, maybe a shot of Bailey's. And by shot, I mean tall glass. It's just like a milkshake, for grownups. :P

Man do I love the grownup milkshakes. I love to pour it over my icecream. Yummo!

Hi all!

Hi Jacob. Welcome

^^^

Cougar Bait!!!

I think yer bait has soured. :P

Where in the hell is Rabbit hash KY? Just playing, I've been there once. Well I blinked and I missed it! :)

Wow...I have a Hagen powerhead in my tank that's the same age as you....and it has a bad impeller....but it still works....without complaining!

Guess that makes it an Old Monkey of a pump....

Militant Jurist

:lol: at this thread.

I'm not sure how I missed this. Oh boy, one little comment starts an uprising! It kinds of reminds me of that AARP episode of South Park. :P

Of course, based on some of the people describing themselves as an Old Monkey, I'm one too.

Ok, time to set the record straight. Here's what went down:

Meh, someone must provide a stable, grown-up, adult point of view around here.

Let me know when they show up, m'kay??

:lol:

They'd better not show up! No ad-dolts round here, capiche?

And then, this happened:

sp_0710_09_v6.jpg

omgomgomg

I didnt include the Bailey's to icecream ration. Its like a 9 to 1 ratio. Kinda like a rum and coke. Rum then a dash of Coke for color.

My, my, my, look who came to visit? The original monkey boy, himself--and it isn't even Christmas. (said in my very best crabby senior citizen voice, of course) :P

Cowkid, I'm liking your recipe. Now to figure out how to work a nice seasonal pumpkin pie in there, I'll be all set. :D

:happydance: MJ came over to play. Ty did you get your brownie? Richie added small chunks of pruine to it to help keep the old monkeys regular. Oh as well as his usual colorz audahative. :P

Cowkid, I'm liking your recipe. Now to figure out how to work a nice seasonal pumpkin pie in there, I'll be all set. :D

Duh you just go to Frisch's Big Boy and buy one. Then get your best friend B and one fork. Dive in, then get sick. :D

Militant Jurist
Lol @ Militant

B)

My, my, my, look who came to visit? The original monkey boy, himself--and it isn't even Christmas. (said in my very best crabby senior citizen voice, of course) :P

I do what I have to (*cough* to get my inheritance *cough*) ;)

:happydance: MJ came over to play. Ty did you get your brownie? Richie added small chunks of pruine to it to help keep the old monkeys regular. Oh as well as his usual colorz audahative. :P

I made it! Yeah, I got my brownie. That's why it took me so long to get here! The colors were spectacular, and my colon has been cleansed.

B) I made it! Yeah, I got my brownie. That's why it took me so long to get here! The colors were spectacular, and my colon has been cleansed.

Great. I was sure hopin you could get some. They were good. Could the Kohler hold the mad dash? I had to get one with arm rest and a cane stand. My next bolt on will be my new smokin pipe stand. I will never leave that throne.

Militant Jurist
Great. I was sure hopin you could get some. They were good. Could the Kohler hold the mad dash? I had to get one with arm rest and a cane stand. My next bolt on will be my new smokin pipe stand. I will never leave that throne.

Yeah, it did the trick just fine. It's one of those fancy high-power vacuum thrones.

:lol: @ your add-ons. Don't forget, you'll need a mini-fridge and a tv to play re-runs of the Price is Right and Jeopardy though. You've got to have that before you can permanently reside on your throne!

:lol: @ your add-ons. Don't forget, you'll need a mini-fridge and a tv to play re-runs of the Price is Right and Jeopardy though. You've got to have that before you can permanently reside on your throne!

Dude when did you get the Super Sucker 2010 dot 30! PLEASE tell me you got the upgraded heated seat with the ventilator!

Nope dont need the fridge. Thats what my live in nurse "HELLO NURSE" is for. I already have those shows in HD. I had to get a 52 OLED tv. I couldnt see the 42 plasma and it was only 3 feet away. Dang old eye.

Archived