Coral Vue Hydros

leather maybe?

AStarWithin

The first pic is the Cabbage. The second pic is the Toadstool. We've had those little Toadstool frags for a few months and they are starting to sprout off new frags. Give the leathers a few days to settle in, then you should see polyp extension.

Tinyreef- ooooooo you're in for it now!! Just wait until you get your corals- they'll all be brown and covered in hair algae!! :P Both of those corals can be quite nice once settled in. The cabbage gets cool bumpy looking polyps on them and the toadstool has long extension type polyps. Unfortunately, the bright red and orange soft corals are all non-photosynthetics and I don't ship those unless someone knows what they're getting in to. I sometimes ship out nice green sinularia, but it can be a little delicate during shipping.

Originally posted by MaryHM

I sometimes ship out nice green sinularia, but it can be a little delicate during shipping.

speaking of which, i still have the one you sent me. it's now my center-piece coral for my display tank. it fluoresces beautifully, trust me. it's my horrible photography skills. i've basically given up trying to snap nice pics. they look so bland versus what i really see.

WOW! Did I send that to you as a frag? If so, it looks like it's tripled in size! I can sympathize with you on the bland picture thing. All of the pics I post look so blah compared to the real thing. The color doesn't show up like it does in real life. But the way I see it, I'd rather customers think something was not quite as spectacular as it really is and be pleasantly surprised than to see some killer crazy colored picture and be disappointed.

Did I send that to you as a frag? If so, it looks like it's tripled in size!
no, it was a 'medium-size' piece, i think. my wife says it grew a lot but i think it just grew a little (maybe 10%) but i see it everyday whereas she only comes down when she wants me to do something. :D

good ethics on the retailing.

Archived