Pod Your Reef

Unofficial nano-reef 12" cube contest: THE LAST FTS due 3/15/10

got2envy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reciepts don't work cause you can't prove if they are real, and whats not to stop JZ sending me a pm saying he is selling me Darth maul palys $1 per polyp. Lets stick with marias pricing.

-edit- who am I giving breaks to? everyone should be using the generic listing.

You posted in Doc's threat:

Doc shoot me some pix of the zoas that you named common prz to be fair. You can take stuff out without messing up your budget...new rule. also since I did this for another contestant...If you have a receipt of anything on my generic list that you found cheaper and have a receipt please post it.

M

How is this using the generic listing?

Also I understand your sick. I've also been sick all week also.

That is sick, do you have pics of the rest of the full light you could show?

It's just a blub and I have it screwed into a normal table lamp right now! LOL

Ok the bad guy's gone so lets get back to contest! :lol:

No more rule changes w/ out a vote! keep coral prices as listed!

I just got my light from Evil! Check this thing out it's crazy!!!!!

IMG_0362.jpgIMG_0363.jpgIMG_0366.jpgIMG_0364.jpg

not to burst ur bubble . but you can get the same light on ebay ;)

i do like i the light though

not to burst ur bubble . but you can get the same light on ebay ;)

i do like i the light though

Not the same at all! This light has been totally reworked by evil, you should read this pico light thread!

They sold out of these on nanotuners in like 2 days. The ones on Ebay are crap!

You posted in Doc's threat:

How is this using the generic listing?

Also I understand your sick. I've also been sick all week also.

Sorry I did correct myself on his thread. I was a bit woozy this morning ;) ONLY FISH AND INVERTS PEOPLE!

I did this for Jimbo today for his fishy that he got at Lucid that Live Aquaria does not have the size he bought, which is when I changed that rule others have also asked about the fish pricing...I think this is fair.

I have not given anyone a break on coral prices, everyone is using the generic prices...I just looked at all the threads

edit- Oye Vey *face palm*

I apologize Doc the drugz have me loopy.

I meant to add that this is for fish and inverts only. Please still use the generic coral list.

M

Not the same at all! This light has been totally reworked by evil, you should read this pico light thread!

They sold out of these on nanotuners in like 2 days. The ones on Ebay are crap!

ok looks like the same thing to me but ok :)

You are disqualified because you...on purpose posted a pic asking for a price that is not your coral. Why? Because ya like T-R-O-U-B-L-E Doc and I am tired of shenanigans.

For a contest how can you possibly think it is ok to use another contestants picture? :eek:

I never told any one what price to use other than those on the generic list. If anyone has posted a price for something they know is worth more I will find out at some point, I am just hoping that everyone is HONEST.

I agree with reciept for FISH & INVERTS ONLY.

Corals should be Maria's generic price for everyone. I asked in my thread what was a fair price for the frag of zoas. Doc said they were colorful so I upped the price to 29$ You don't see me crying and complaining, even though i can produce the reciept that shows I got it for $5.00.

You told me the polyps were $1 per, but apparently you told JZ from the same pic that he could charge $0.30 per polyp?

Neither her nor I ever said she told me these were $.30/polyp. That was MY price and when she told me they should be $1.00/polyp I adjusted. End of story.

Please look back at my post. I never asked a price for those polyps, you volunteered one. I just asked if they were drab.

Nope they are not drab.

You were still being misleading...it was a trap :ninja:

Lani is probably staying as far away from this threat as possible lol

Trap, nope. But it did get some prices changed, eh?

Doc, you've made your point and everyone appreciates your input, now please stop posting in this thread. Once again you're here mucking it up, you're no longer in the contest and you're ruining this for everyone.

Man, I was so going to join this contest in the beginning but I dropped $700 at a frag swap instead of into the contest.

I do like following along to see what people put together, but digging through all the drama is getting tiring.

It's too bad Doc has to fire people up in the contest, but it's also effecting those of us who are watching from the sidelines. Since he's out now, I'd suggest everyone just ignore his continued comments and move on with the positive and constructive aspects of the contest.

Man, I was so going to join this contest in the beginning but I dropped $700 at a frag swap instead of into the contest.

I do like following along to see what people put together, but digging through all the drama is getting tiring.

It's too bad Doc has to fire people up in the contest, but it's also effecting those of us who are watching from the sidelines. Since he's out now, I'd suggest everyone just ignore his continued comments and move on with the positive and constructive aspects of the contest.

Oh its not over. lajz will get someone else going and get them kick out. Thats how he plans on winning, get everyone DQ'd

Doc, ..... everyone appreciates your input, now please stop posting in this thread.

Nah. I am no longer in the run for the prize, but I still plan on updating my thread, posting my experiences, and staying in touch. So, unless I am banned from NR, I plan on posting here.

Nah. I am no longer in the run for the prize, but I still plan on updating my thread, posting my experiences, and staying in touch. So, unless I am banned from NR, I plan on posting here.

Since you have been disqualified from the contest, I highly recommend you stay away from this thread.

This is stupid.

Archived