Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Refugium Mud

johnmaloney

they don't make a blue scroll algae. all these crazy ids y'all come up with are killing me. :)

nothing much in the way of macro for a little while. good news is when we get back to it, there will be some crazy new additions...big announcement hopefully next week. you should stay tuned. :)

it sure will be. if things go right...(we are in the process of doing a deal - I dont want to say anymore and jinx it), the site should be expanding by some 30 or so "limited availability but will have them at some point each year" items. just keep your hat on for now...as we labor through the rough season. :)

Woohoooooo breakdance.gif

Some gratuitous smiley abuse for the torture of making me wait for the announcement

ymca.gif

stooges.gif

smiley-whacky086.gif <--- This one should be on N-R given' how often it happens in reefing.

i just lost an hour of my life....now it is time to get back to smiley-chores015.gif

Being patient sucks. emoticon-animal-027.gif

Also, where to you come up with these silly words you use?

Life??

Sleep??

:huh:

Maybe "time" is a better word than "life" for me - :) I did just get some sleep though! After my shipment today I passed out until now. Literally sat down for one second and woke up in the same position. Didn't spill a drop of my iced tea though. I have an eye out for some cool things, I have to wait for some paper work to go through first....big announcement hopefully on Thurs. I just don't ant to jinx it.

Archived