Pod Your Reef

Raffle Winners!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Congratulations Ladyamanda and Parhead! You are the two winners of the Nano-Reef.com Raffle.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the raffle. I appreciate your support!

gosh dern you guys/gals are some lucks peeps. are you gonna pick the tank or the ro unit? hey chris when is the next raffle?

ALL Chris' close friends! So sad you would screw everyone over, just to let your friends win. Very sad!

ladyamanda

I'm going to be practical and go for the RO unit...even if part of me really wants another tank already...

:)

ladyamanda

Pardon? I am far from a close friend, I only recently joined the board. I bought my tickets, fair and square...notice plural....ticketS....

go for another tank, then when you want another nano, BAM!, just walk out into the garage and you got one. you can get ro water from the lfs for cheep anyway.

Congrats Ladyamanda and Parhead. I wish I won though. I need that RO unit. Maybe next time.

And DAndrews, quit being dumb

Ah man! I was so sure I was going to win! :cool:

Wanted a new tank. Darn...maybe I did win but Chris didnt want to ship it here to the UK.

Hehehehe, only joking Chris. :D

Well done to the winners. Lucky sods :D

Next time I am buying all 500 tickets. :D

NaNO ReeFiN
Originally posted by DAndrews

Edited for inappropriate content

I know you already apologized but for someone who's got a Phd, and seems very educated, you sure as hell don't act like it.

NaNO ReeFiN

I understand if you're talking to someone and it slips... but you typed it out, probably read it over, and then clicked "submit reply"... yeah... it sliped huh...?

Jay Fortay

okay everyone...lets take a chill..Only bad things come from flaming on people...the man said he was sorry...lets all be friends :)

Archived