Top Shelf Aquatics

finally have pics of the 40g

cal3v

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yes I know not really a nano anymore lol, but I upgraded from the 20g to this one and I plan to get another nano going shortly...:) Rose and perc:

Awesome man, is that a 40 breeder? I am in the process of upgrading from my 20g long to a 40 breeder as well =). Those red zoos I got off of you are finally all opened and AWESOME! Thanks man.....

Thanks all, and Chris I'm glad those zoos are doing well. Not sure if its a 40 breeder or not, but dimensions are 36"x15"x16" or something like that.

Sweet... too sweet Cal! I like how you've scaped your reef... very natural. What fish do you have in there? Do u have problems with the Flame picking on your sps?

Thanks danano, I tried to scape more open than I had in the 20g as it does look better imo and allows for more swimming space for the fish as well. Fish-wise I have the flame which doesn't pick on the sps luckily, a pair of percs, lyretail hawk, coral beauty, eight line wrasse, neon goby, fiji damsel, lawnmower blenny, and a couple occelaris clowns that are on holdover until I get the other tank fully set up, I was planning to probably put the magnifica by itself in another tank with the clowns since it grows so large.

Wow, look at all the fish and corals in that nano!!! It's awesome! It's soooo cool...like in a big way...too big for a nano...Oh, wait, that's because it's NOT A NANO!!!

You know they have these other forums for tanks that size. Heres a popular one: www.reefcentral.com. Im sure they would love to have posts of your tank there. Not that I dont find the tank appealing, but what's the point of showing this tank here. Its like posting pictures of your mansion in a RV-living forum.

yaknow.. I want to flame because your tank is NOT a nano-reef, but actualy on the cusp of MINI-REEF status.... but damn d00d.... Nice to see an old skooler show up again and still have a nice tank after a few years :)

Side note: Wetworx, no dice.... its too nice ;) try the next time LOL.

Archived