Innovative Marine Aquariums

Booyahs Onyx Clownfish!

bpkenn

I'm perfectly chill, takes a bit to rile me up :)

as far as the "deformities", lets be honest, its in the eyes of the beholder. All those fish look great to me, and the colors are unbeatable

I agreee do these clowns originate from bill addison

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

My bad the other fish are beautfiul just like ive told mitch himself.That picture just did not do his fish justice. I apologize I wont say anything else my bad. Four your info the man in the picture is my way of life

[quote name='christosclowns' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:02 PM' post='2359436' Four your info the man in the picture is my way of life

Isn't that scarface?so in a nutshell your way of life is selling cocoaine?damn no wonder you try to sound like such a badass.when areb you going to post a thread about that I hear that's good money

christosclowns

Listen rookie you dont know me jason or justin or whatever your name is Your 16 or 17 years old and a waste of my time I dont have to even attempt to begin to tell you about who I am and the life I ilve. If your 18 years old or older your more than welcome im inviting you to actually confront me with your issues towards me and i will have no fu@#$#ing problem showing you who I am. Once again your going to cry that I am threatning im simply giving you an open invitation if your of age. You talk like your a grown man but form what i have found out by doing my homework on you is that your not 18 and you still live with mommy and daddy.. So please do me a favor do not make this a ####### contest because i gaurantee you ill out piss your whole family. I feed on rookies like you. DONT TRY LIL MAN im serious i just might show up

Listen rookie you dont know me jason or justin or whatever your name is Your 16 or 17 years old and a waste of my time I dont have to even attempt to begin to tell you about who I am and the life I ilve. If your 18 years old or older your more than welcome im inviting you to actually confront me with your issues towards me and i will have no fu@#$#ing problem showing you who I am. Once again your going to cry that I am threatning im simply giving you an open invitation if your of age. You talk like your a grown man but form what i have found out by doing my homework on you is that your not 18 and you still live with mommy and daddy.. So please do me a favor do not make this a ####### contest because i gaurantee you ill out piss your whole family. I feed on rookies like you. DONT TRY LIL MAN im serious i just might show up

wow. you both are such f.ags. This is a tank thread, take it outside you v.aginas.

christosclowns

funny how all of you hang on the nuts of the people that sell you horrible fish i think its funny. Why dont you guys just ask him if you could throat him im sure the majority of you would love it . The bottom line is the fish is fricking deformed that comes from bad breeding. Nothing more to it. Dont open up a thread attempting to push ricky ricky ricardos fish if your going to post a picture of a fish that looks like it got hit in the back with a baseball bat. Are you f@#$%in kidding me. You guys are pathetic the fish are deforemd and he should cull them.thats the bottom line. I really dont care because if he keeps selling fish like that and i hope he has morons like yourself to post pix like that because no one will buy them.If you all dont understand maybe you should get back on the short bus with your propellar helmets and move on

Never did I say he does not make beautiful fish I have told him myslef . Coloration is great and the lineage is there, but if i state a fact because i have culled hundreds of clons with the same thing then it bothers me. Its not fair to sell a clown like that especially to someone who is a hobbyist or a collector. Thats all you wanna make it a fight go ahead My facts are treu and thats it I iwll not post again dont worry this is your thread my bad

bi-polar?

I agree and super good guy to!!!!! I have eaten at his resturaunt and well I won't say anything cause I should tske my own advice but I do know that as he talks this mommy and daddy thing about me he is just as cook at his daddys resturaunt.

You guys need to settle this... the clowns are deformed, nothing to argue about.

But that's enough, if u you like his clowns better, fine. IMHO christos clowns are the best. :happy:

Culling = Blenderize.. I like it

Wrong, culling=success to this hobby. If these deformed clowns show up and people buy them, there wont be any good stock left. It will turn into the goldfish of saltwater.

Wrong, culling=success to this hobby. If these deformed clowns show up and people buy them, there wont be any good stock left. It will turn into the goldfish of saltwater.

why needlessly kill fish? i thought the point was to breed out imperfections? thats like killing a dog because of imperfections or it doesnt match up to the breed standard.

If someone is happy with them, and wants to give them a home, why the hell not, because their not good enough for your tank?

christosclowns

Keeping my word huh your theory has been around for twenty years fish farmers in lakeland have been using that theory for a decade you think you came up with it. The bottom line is back up your fish and say it yes I should have culled them or that one or whatever,. You know im right you just wont say it, Your proud of that fish go ahead be proud thats just sad. Do what you want man ill back out of your thread And mitch if your a man of your word go ahead and lie right now and say i never tols you your fish were awesome. I have nothing to hide i told you at the tijme i wanted one of your males to breed with because i was impressed but not culling is just wrong it will be your own downfall,. Im glad you dont see that .Whatever man do what you want my word is everything to me and i didnt go back on your word Mitch so dont even go there Im glad you stopped by

Christo... dont worry :mellow:

Plz... ok deformed clowns whatever matters, he chooses to not cull, so what.

................ :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Edit- Those are deformed tho, not regular healthy clowns

Culling implies killing but does not always involve killing. Its the removal of breeding stock that are undesirable. Removal from the breeding program, its usually just easier to dispose of them. Thats the reason your in a breeding program to begin with. If you didnt care about the end product having the caractaristics you desire the there would be no point in trying to breed certain caracteristics. Hince you would never have to cull because there is no standard your trying to acheive.

Christo... dont worry :mellow:

Plz... ok deformed clowns whatever matters, he chooses to not cull, so what.

................ :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Edit- Those are deformed tho, not regular healthy clowns

you're starting to sound like a deformed record.

You know what... that was just ****ed up. seriously. No point in that.

sure there was, you've made the same post like 4-5x now. shall we go back and count? lol

christosclowns

Ok your right if the breeder wants to give them away to someone who just wants a pair of clowns or maybe feels bad for his deformed clowns then great. But it is very difficult to find them homes because the number of these clowns out ways the number of people most of the time. Either way culling is a must especially if your breeding as many clowns as he is. Whatever the case is I really did not want to open a huge can of worms i was just stating that you should not have paid for that clown thats it

sure... i only see 1

Just admit those clowns are deformed and forget it.

here we go, +1 post? You're more of a troll than christos

Archived