Coral Vue Hydros

Hitcher Fishie?

Orphicdragon

Orphicdragon

I'm kinda hoping whatever it is lives through my cycle 'cuz it's giving me something to watch :D Rocks are less than exciting right now :mellow:

I checked the ultimate ID thread but, I don't think its any of those.

post-45795-1247892263_thumb.jpg

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

not sure if its a fishy or not, doesn;t look like any pods/planktonic organism Ive seen so it might very well be. If you want him to pull through, def. read up on how to preform a soft-cycle(if you haven't already of course). and look into getting some sort of small particulate foods. great find.

:closedeyes: I wished I had some cool HH's

lakshwadeep

Nice find! It does look like a larval fish. Maybe eggs were on the rock. Go to marinebreeder.org and look up some foods for small fish. It's hard to know what type it is. It would be good to do a soft cycle to keep it alive.

Orphicdragon
not sure if its a fishy or not, doesn;t look like any pods/planktonic organism Ive seen so it might very well be. If you want him to pull through, def. read up on how to preform a soft-cycle(if you haven't already of course). and look into getting some sort of small particulate foods. great find.

:closedeyes: I wished I had some cool HH's

Ohh hmm. Soft cycle, sounds like a good idea *off to research*

Could turn out to be a really cool fish, so try to keep it alive, I know that will be difficult since your cycling your tank, but good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Orphicdragon

Well I hadn't seen him for a day or two so I thought he bit the big one, but he was out today swimming in the current :happy: He is around a 1/4" now and still clear and seems to be pretty happy. He moves around so darn fast I can't get a decent pic....(its prolly a stinking damsel <_< )

revaltion131

I just hope that it's something that you can keep. It would be miserable to see it turn into something too large or aggressive for whatever set-up you have. Good luck and awesome hitchhicker!

every time i see this guy, i wanna say "IM OLD GREGGGG" so there i did it.

haha, i'm definitely here to stay, i went on a year long hiatus, but i'm back and loving NR. I wish i could change my name to Young Greg, but i guess i can't

haha, i'm definitely here to stay, i went on a year long hiatus, but i'm back and loving NR. I wish i could change my name to Young Greg, but i guess i can't

"how much do you love greggggggg?"

watch this fish is going to be a guppy..

Archived