inTank Media Baskets

Jungle John's Clam Cove Pico

Jungle_John

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea it sucks:( but i need the cash bad, and it was either this or my big tank. and i like my big tank to much. pm about the hornets, i got more.

and if any one interested in the lights i can ship them so just ask:)

but trust me its not over! i shall return, i might hold onto the tank itself and plumb it into my big tank later or something.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe I've been missing out on this thread. Awesome job! Love the pre-planning and I really like how this tank is coming together! Good job on the drilling and the sump too. :)

I've noticed fab missed quite a few threads...Fab you need to swap your goggles for glasses. Kidding. Hows your pico going?

• 3 weeks later...

ummm little update. there been a move on the tank, and ive been trying to sell it but no one bought it:( so im guessing im stuck on setting it up!!! its now in a different room. and i went to move my pico light back to the top... and i broke it so now i got no light for it but the us current 36wat cp. im going to sell that though because im going to change the rough i going with the tank. right now im looking for a jbj light again lol. im surprise they dont sell them separate. but i might have repair idea for my broken ne. idk.

but wont do anything really with it for awhile because im broke:)

ill keep ya posted

Archived