Top Shelf Aquatics

FBC's 45gallon

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The shot of the blenny made my day that much better lol.

glad to hear it... he's a funny motherfunker and has soooo much personality. he hides a lot more now that my flasher wrasse died :( I should be getting a dart coby soon though so that should help!

heres some more goodness

fire shrimp:

blodfireshrimpinbag.jpg

fireshrimpunderside.jpg

fireshrimp.jpg

southern leopard frog from the pond:

SouthernLeopardfrog.jpg

wassssaaaaaappppp2:

wassaap.jpg

So other than bleaching yumas :( my LFS finally got my Barred dartfish(Ptereleotris zebra) I ordered about a month ago!!! He's sooo f###ing cool!

Still in the bag:

Barreddartfishinbag.jpg

Hiding but you can really see his colouration well in this pic:

barreddartfishhiding.jpg

Whatchyou looking at mf (its funny he looks really pissed):

barreddartfish-whatyoulookingat.jpg

Fire shrimp has set up his post in the cave:

fireshrimp-1.jpg

And another one of the starry blenny:

starryblenny10-28.jpg

really nice mccoskers, I recently purchased a carpenters flasher and i cannot for the life of me tell the difference between the two! and i really like blennies so i say go for the 2 spot=)

really nice mccoskers, I recently purchased a carpenters flasher and i cannot for the life of me tell the difference between the two! and i really like blennies so i say go for the 2 spot=)

thanks! he'd be going into the 10 though. Yea I'm still really upset about loosing my Flasher wrasse. I've decided to wait to replace him and add a femal once I've gotten all my other tank inhabitants though. Mr.Coral has a nice pair in the store I wanted to get but I didn't have the cash with me.

mini update one of the little ba$tards in my tank ate all my scroll algae that HH :angry: other than that everyones doing great. I just can't wait till my barred dartfish decides to start swimming outside of the cave

So I found who "ate" my scroll algae :rolleyes: turns out my pumpkin urchin thought they would be good cover.

Archived