A.F.S. The unofficial trade thread

Psychosis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1337TANKHAX

lobo001.jpg

Up for trade in socal (difficult piece to ship though) , I'm down for most coral except high maintenance sps, shoot me a pm with some pictures!

pmoradi2002

I got 2 EZ zoa polyps that I'd like to trade/sell. These are 100% original and only about 10 people in the world have these. Are not on the market and wont be for a while.

ac7d1b1f.jpg

bluenassarius
I got 2 EZ zoa polyps that I'd like to trade/sell. These are 100% original and only about 10 people in the world have these. Are not on the market and wont be for a while.

ac7d1b1f.jpg

:haha: 10 :haha: ppl :haha: in :haha: the :haha: world :haha: lmao :haha:

don't take this personal, but there are hundreds if not thousands of people with them. wholesalers get a bunch of this stuff and distribute it across the united states. us internet hobbyists make up a small portion of people who get it.

lunars.jpg

don't pm me about these, NFS or trade.

it just never fails. That kid is just the biggest bullsh*tter why does he still have privileges to post ANYTHING for sale or trade?

pmoradi2002
:haha: 10 :haha: ppl :haha: in :haha: the :haha: world :haha: lmao :haha:

don't take this personal, but there are hundreds if not thousands of people with them. wholesalers get a bunch of this stuff and distribute it across the united states. us internet hobbyists make up a small portion of people who get it.

lunars.jpg

don't pm me about these, NFS or trade.

Those aren't EZ's. And notice how your link says "lunars" :).

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr19/corals4trade/lunars.jpg

Its all in the skirt.

And I have lineage.

bluenassarius

ok your EZs are different than lunars or the black pumpkin seed w/ orange flaming skirts or any identical morphs out there since there is a name.

it's obvious yours was plucked out from a special part of the ocean that only produced a few heads that were spread amongst those 10 people. my deepest apologiez :haha:

pmoradi2002
ok your EZs are different than lunars or the black pumpkin seed w/ orange flaming skirts or any identical morphs out there since there is a name.

it's obvious yours was plucked out from a special part of the ocean that only produced a few heads that were spread amongst those 10 people. my deepest apologiez :haha:

I'm not here to fight.

I'm just going off what I was told. They look similar to lunars but the skirt is different. PM me if you'd like to go on.

bluenassarius

i'm not here to fight either but the fact that you are claiming it to be so exclusive is misleading to other hobbyists who are not in the know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived