Coral Vue Hydros

A.F.S. The unofficial trade thread

Psychosis

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got these for trade... Please let me know what you got. Just one request is ,please nothing brown or dull green. Everything else will be considered. Would prefer local trades but if its something that i really want then ill ship.

orange envy or True red people eater

76758174.th.jpg

Rainbow AOG this one got orange, green ring , purple center, then a white mouth!

picture080z.th.jpg

Frags of Tyree Setosa

picture136f.th.jpg

mohawks and Sour apples

picture025u.th.jpg

orange/yellow with green skirts

picture040c.th.jpg

Jokers

picture011wik.th.jpg

Reds

picture024w.th.jpg

Green with red/orangy mouth chalice

picture036j.th.jpg

African blues

hornetst.th.jpg

whammim watermelons/ eagle eyes

picture027unk.th.jpg

tyree Red chalice... frags

picture078l.th.jpg

Just anything bright and colorful ! you can tell from my collection that im into colors. pm me a list of what you got or want to trade. Pics would be nice too.

Just anything bright and colorful ! you can tell from my collection that im into colors. pm me a list of what you got or want to trade. Pics would be nice too.

i would like to trade for frags of your chalices.

thanks dude but i already got a collection of chalices going. as you can see in the picture. i guess send me pictures of any other nice zoas you might have and chalices or acan too

tty soon

thanks

mother colony pic's.the frags are a page back. peaches dreams chalice ryan16007-1.jpg green eyed smurf chalice ryan9119-1.jpg snow chalice ryan1022-4-1.jpg dark red chalice ryan1116-1.jpg sps ryan1076.jpgi would like to trade for frags of your chalices.
xiongaquatics

YGPM about the rainbow AOG.

i also have these if you like to trade. this is a 1month old picture. not it have turn out nicer.

DSC05447.jpg?t=1246254348

i am looking for monti's,acan's,ric's,blasto's,Chalices,Euphyllia,Favia,Favites,zoa's,Anemones just about an thing.i live in mn so shipping is not a problem.

this is what i have to trade.pic are of mother colony.

Polar Ice Caps

ryan29026.jpg

Pucker Pink

ryan29010.jpg

KeddRedd

ryan30005.jpg

bam bams

ryan30015.jpg

baby blue chalice

ryan31005.jpg

green eyed smurf chalice

ryan11086.jpg

snow chalice

ryans032.jpg

True Tyree Purple War Coral

ryan1077-1.jpg

Superman Montipora

new5029.jpg

24k Porites

ryan12031.jpg

octoberfest

I have a couple things I could put up for trade on here as well. I have no idea on the names of these zoas but I'll put a number up and just reply with the number if you're interested. All these frags were cut in the past two days so they may not look the hottest right now.

NewZoas001.jpg

2. The first pic is the frag the second pic is the colony they came off of to show what they actually look like.

Zoas001.jpg

Zoas005.jpg

3. I think these are called Eagle Eyes

Zoas008.jpg

4. I don't have the picture of the mother colony on these but they are mint green

Zoas007.jpg

5. Anthelia - Everyone that has seen this loves it and calls it red, to me it looks orange but the color is about the same as in the picture

Zoas004.jpg

phungcpu are you interested in trading some jokers for some of these:

DSCN0411.jpg

If so please pm me.

Anyone else interested please pm me.

I will frag anywhere 5-15 polyps on average often times with a few green palys on the frag.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great feedback mnherper (even though I think it was lost in the database crash :( )

Update: steele blue ric - gone

Still have lots of Orange Zoas

also have a few frags of these:

fishtank002-1.jpg (not the blasto)

fishtank018.jpg (Sold to me as reverse gorilla nipples?)

SpankythePyro

If you are in the MD/PA/DE area (I'm in Cecil County)

I have a frag of AOG & Eagle Eyes for trade

LMK!

So, due to the unfortunate data loss on the site, I have lost the master list. Expect a new one with links in the next few days.

Happy trading.

Atlantis Reef

Im still waiting on pics Psychosis. I have 100 plus different corals just not all fragged so just pm me if you are looking for something and we can work out a trade

bluenassarius

have these circled acans, micromussas for trade (can frag from the circled ones w/ the exception of the small orange/red one.. that one is rdy for trade). lmk what ya got

lps4trade.jpg

Got some frags to trade, looking for easy corals...mushrooms, LPS, zoas, encrusting montis...let me know what ya got :mellow:

prefer local

Hydnophora

P1010001-48.jpg

blue stardust PE paly, I have 1polyp and 2 polyp frags

P1010002-43.jpg

green tipped colt coral (not your average brown)

P1010006-35.jpg

pink birds nest, got this from DTfleming but I had just traded for another frag

P1010007-33.jpg

Thanks!!

edited things that are gone :P

I <3 hydnaphora. If only I could trade stuff right now. Stupid tank crashes.

Still working on that master list folks. Trust me, I'm on it.

The less I update, the slower the thread goes, plus the data crash caused a loss of interest in the thread. I'm not one to bump though, so. If he dies, he dies.

Still got a yellow and pink zoa colony, and some green/yellow/blue/purple zoas. Also got a head of torch coral and the "chocolate mint" zoa colony

Archived