inTank Media Baskets

Ldogg's 3g JBJ Picotope @ Work

Ldogg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
addicted2reefer

The PICO is coming along real nice Ldogg. Congrats on the new camera, i guess youll have some new pics by lunchtime? hahaha

FTS

FTS.jpg

Aussie Rainbow Acan

acan.jpg

Aussie War Coral

warcoral.jpg

Bam Bams

bambams.jpg

Damsel

damsel.jpg

Purple Encrusting Monti

monti.jpg

just did about a half gallon WC, and re-aquascaped again. I also cut off 2 impeller blades to slow the flow, since adding the chemi pure. for some reason after I added, it caused stronger flow out into the tank, and started blowing sand around at the front. all is well now though.

I removed the motor from the bottom, then I pulled the impller out, and cut 2 blades off with a pair of snips.

• 2 weeks later...

Ldogg, haven't been on the Pico section for awhile....life gets in the way sometimes...I like the Pico, it's looking better all the time....My GF wants me to start pico for her...a stinkin' 6x6x8 cude vase....Here goes nothing.

I look forward to the continued updates.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good. My JBJ pico is at work, also. It sure it more of a pain to maintain than I would have thought! Its hard to wake up extra early to do maintance, and even harder to stay longer to do it!

Looks good. My JBJ pico is at work, also. It sure it more of a pain to maintain than I would have thought! Its hard to wake up extra early to do maintance, and even harder to stay longer to do it!

DO IT ON THE CLOCK!!! omgomgomg

No? -_-

DO IT ON THE CLOCK!!! omgomgomg

No? -_-

Haha I would never do that fingerscrossed. Actually, my supervisor is a fan of the pico, so hes cool with messin' with the tank on the clock, especially if he gets to help (so long as my work gets done LOL). As a matter of fact, when the "big bosses" aren't there, we are usually working on the tank or looking online for the next thing to stock it with!

Haha I would never do that fingerscrossed. Actually, my supervisor is a fan of the pico, so hes cool with messin' with the tank on the clock, especially if he gets to help (so long as my work gets done LOL). As a matter of fact, when the "big bosses" aren't there, we are usually working on the tank or looking online for the next thing to stock it with!

:lol: That's awesome!

Ldogg, have you considered gluing some sort of flat plastic to the top of the overflow grate to hook the tank light on? That way the fuge light could be turned around left to right instead of front to back. Not that it looks bad now...its just an idea.

Archived