Cultivated Reef

Nanoreefnate's 75g Reef-New Video! 2.15.09

nanoreefnate

Oh and just FYI seask i have a summer job and i sell corals which i make income from. dont assume stuff you dont know...because that tells me even more about you.

oh and can you spell right too? thanks. ;)

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never knew what trolling meant until 1 minute ago.. :haha:

"Trolling

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

Acros are looking good there, Nate!

I had a half-half tank setup running for around 9 years with one side full of Discsoma mushrooms and softies, but the other side had some SPS and Rics.. I did it out of necessity since my Discsomas just wouldn't quit producing and were trying to overrun the tank. It was a real challenge to aquascape properly.

Acros are looking good there, Nate!

I had a half-half tank setup running for around 9 years with one side full of Discsoma mushrooms and softies, but the other side had some SPS and Rics.. I did it out of necessity since my Discsomas just wouldn't quit producing and were trying to overrun the tank. It was a real challenge to aquascape properly.

:D thanks Ralph!

i saw your half and half on NCRC, it looked AMAZING ;)

and those mushies were MASSIVE...like seriously...howd you do it?!?! :blink:

Mini Update!

Got a frag tank! its a 10g and im not going to connect it to my main system for a while. in the mean time ill be doing daily 1g waterchanges with water from the main tank. i also raised it about 6.5 inches with some old 4x4's we had left over from my main tanks stand build.

i need your guy's help on choosing a lighting option...i was thinking either the JBJ Viper pendant or some cheap T5 setup... what do you guys think? input is greatly appreciated! :D

ok now for the pix

heres the FTS of the new frag tank...i put some new and old water into it. i also put about 3lbs of LR, 2 tiny green chromis, a K1 for circulation, and a 50w heater.

IMG_6921.jpg

Chromis!

IMG_6925.jpg

3 tanks currently running (the 20g is a LR+fish holding tank)

IMG_6929.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg

Finally a shot of the SPS side of my tank under "morning" lighting (actinics)

IMG_6932.jpg

Haha I'm not trolling i'm telling the truth, OH NOES I haz 7 posts i suck! Oh really so who pay's the electric bill? Don't act like you payed 100% for this tank cause you didn't. Oh yea and my 1 gal sps reef is 1000times better then your ####ty 75, Oh any my 250 sps reef is better then you 75 and quess what? I payed them by myself!

Haha I'm not trolling i'm telling the truth, OH NOES I haz 7 posts i suck! Oh really so who pay's the electric bill? Don't act like you payed 100% for this tank cause you didn't. Oh yea and my 1 gal sps reef is 1000times better then your ####ty 75, Oh any my 250 sps reef is better then you 75 and quess what? I payed them by myself!

lulz dude. you really are a jackass. this is a good community of people, and you sir are ruining it.

and hello did you not see that im thankful that my parents do what they do? im not like not thanking them. im not a jackass like you.

oh and if you tank looks ohh so good let me see it. and ill be the judge of you tank since your the judge of mine. and if you say no...you quite obviously have problems.

well...lets see them...troll.

PS i wont give into your emotional bashing because i just wont give you that. go raise your self esteem somewhere else buddy boy.

Chill out dude.

...and those mushies were MASSIVE...like seriously...howd you do it?!?! :blink:

Odd thing about that tank is that I never once checked Alk, Cal or Mg parameters since it was mostly mushies. Just used 100% Kalkwasser for top off and changed 5% of the water every 6 months or so. Monti cap and Leptastrea were the main SPS and they grew multiple colonies the size of small plates.

I ruff and i rused! I lost, nate your too funny thank you for making my day better, You say i don't play with your emotions but your probably sitting at your computer waiting for a response! epixx epixx! So do you really wanna see my 250g and my 1g? THE LULS! Oh and your sandbed LOL!! I do have to say the best part about your tank is the lighting system with 2b4's I think that made me lol the hardest!

Odd thing about that tank is that I never once checked Alk, Cal or Mg parameters since it was mostly mushies. Just used 100% Kalkwasser for top off and changed 5% of the water every 6 months or so. Monti cap and Leptastrea were the main SPS and they grew multiple colonies the size of small plates.

Wow. thats amazing! your tank must have been really stable then. you shouldn't have taken down your 55g. it looked SOOO awesome! :D

I ruff and i rused! I lost, nate your too funny thank you for making my day better, You say i don't play with your emotions but your probably sitting at your computer waiting for a response! epixx epixx! So do you really wanna see my 250g and my 1g? THE LULS!

yeah im totally waiting for your response... thats why i was posting on other threads...rightttttt. anyways. yeah and ill judge it based on weather its better than all the other 250g tanks ive seen...and ive seen a lot of 250g tanks.

oh and thanks for proving my point that you want me to become emotional about it. LULZ you just failed dude. you should THINK before yo post. and like all other jerks/jackasses you didnt think, and proved my point.

and dont say my first name. your just a jackass thats wasting air for all the other important people on earth.

well...still waiting for your pix...

yeah.. but maybe he'll become more annoying just because, in which case he really needs to go to a psychiatrists and get some help...because quite obviously normal people dont just start trolling out of nowhere. lol.

thanks for really clarifying my point in that you REALLY need help.

also...no pix... so your also all talk and probably a compulsive liar.

go back you your world of ruling over your little minions and never come back please. kthxbai.

Have fun in the corner Seask.

LOL thanks Chris! :D you da bestest!

and you made my day! :D

Archived