ReefCleaners.org

Nanoreefnate's 75g Reef-New Video! 2.15.09

nanoreefnate

haha, idk. they didnt mean to... the stupid controls have rating and stuff and the one they choosed blocked most forums :angry:

ive been on Reef-Soultions and Reef-2-Reef most of the time, but i rly missed NR :)

oh i see.

glad your back! :D

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! I can't decide on a favorite, the red planet is amazing, but so is the blue voodoo, the tricolor, and of course the green w/blue polyps cap. :D

Can't wait to see the cap garden grow in, I'm doing something similar in my tank to see how they'll grow around each other, and hoping they'll meld together.

B)

Awesome! I can't decide on a favorite, the red planet is amazing, but so is the blue voodoo, the tricolor, and of course the green w/blue polyps cap. :D

Can't wait to see the cap garden grow in, I'm doing something similar in my tank to see how they'll grow around each other, and hoping they'll meld together.

B)

Thanks Anne :D

i can deiced either :lol:

as for the garden i too am hoping they do that. actually the orange/red and purple one have already contacted so im just waiting for the green one to grow :P

anytime! i love the 'scape!

haha. i think it looks to bulky... i wanna make it look more loose islandy instead of bulky islandy...:P im always unsatisfied with my rockwork...thats why im always changing it. :lol:

Sweet Nate

B)

Thanks Richie! :D

Nice looking setup Nate. Very sweet.

Thanks a bunch Ben!

haha. i think it looks to bulky... i wanna make it look more loose islandy instead of bulky islandy...:P im always unsatisfied with my rockwork...thats why im always changing it. :lol:

Amen to that! but your so lucky, 75gs when your only 15!

im 16 and i only have a 15g, 6.6g, and probably soon to be back to back 5.5gs haha!

Amen to that! but your so lucky, 75gs when your only 15!

im 16 and i only have a 15g, 6.6g, and probably soon to be back to back 5.5gs haha!

yeah. never would have gotten here without my parental units support. they take me to the LFS every week for water and such, and they deal with the spillage of water and such. also gotta recognize my grandparents for being so generous and giving me so much on my birthday! :D

i vote november TOTM :D

LULZ :haha:

i would never take it. im sure there are more beautiful reefs that can be TOTMed. ;)

but if you insist... :ninja::P

hmm... i say once the SPS grow out a bit and you get a better light for the whole tank then it will be AMAZING :D

nvr mind i looked back the previous page and saw there was a better light for the softie side... oops :D

hmm... i say once the SPS grow out a bit and you get a better light for the whole tank then it will be AMAZING :D

yeah...probably will. ;)

Thanks for the compliments Ryan! :D

I just effin lol'ed so hard at this tank... So freaking ugly, I feel bad for your dad spending his money on such a ugly tank... :lol: Srsly guys, quite being nice you know this tank is ugly. I dnt know how you people do ittt!

I just effin lol'ed so hard at this tank... So freaking ugly, I feel bad for your dad spending his money on such a ugly tank... :lol: Srsly guys, quite being nice you know this tank is ugly. I dnt know how you people do ittt!

uhm.....ok....no need to comment if you dont like it....but all the better because it tells us your personality and we can all avoid you now.

oh and what does your tank look like? only 7 post? LULZ to you sir, LULZ.

Archived