Coral Vue Hydros

CADLIGHTS 12G

reeftankguy

reeftankguy
LOL...

I liked the Dendro, but they do require quite a bit of feeding to be happy campers.

Hope you have a good 'Pod eater in there with the Zoas!

I liked them also! But I was made an offer I couldn't refuse... I'm picking some more where those came from next time I'm in Houston...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reeftankguy

New Zoa's from Mr. Coral doing great... Already making babies! Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic's but my real camera is out on loan :angry:

japzoas5-1.jpg

japzoas4-1.jpg

japzoas2-1.jpg

japzoas1-1.jpg

FTS!

FTS52110.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Nano sapiens
New Zoa's from Mr. Coral doing great... Already making babies! Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic's but my real camera is out on loan :angry:

japzoas5-1.jpg

japzoas4-1.jpg

japzoas2-1.jpg

japzoas1-1.jpg

FTS!

FTS52110.jpg

Looks like some nice Zoas there! How are they holding up?

reeftankguy
Looks like some nice Zoas there! How are they holding up?

Thanks NS! They are all thriving... They are really coloring up and all have two to three new polyps growing on all of them...

The only ones out of that Mr.Coral frag pack that didnt make it were the "White Widows" and the "Fruit loops..."

They never opened up from day one and slowly melted away... I really wanted the Fruitloops out of the whole pack :angry:

They were fragged and shipped to soon...Each had about a half tube of SG on each frag disk... Sloppy! IMO

Any way thanks for checking in...

Jon...

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I sold my Electric Blue Max to the same guy that bought my Dendro so now I have to things to buy next time I'm in Houston...

Nano sapiens
I really wanted the Fruitloops out of the whole pack :angry: They were fragged and shipped to soon...Each had about a half tube of SG on each frag disk... Sloppy! IMO

Don't you hate when that happens! I was all jazzed about a blood red Cyphastrea frag I ordered from Vivid, but it didn't make it (the other incidental stuff I bought did, though).

Any way thanks for checking in...

I'm not sure how many of the Cadlights 12g owners are still around, but I sure have seen a bunch of 'for sale' listings over the last few months. Might be just you and me representing the 12g in here soon,,,

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I sold my Electric Blue Max to the same guy that bought my Dendro so now I have to things to buy next time I'm in Houston...

Always nice to have something new!

reeftankguy
Great looking tank!

Thanks Gerber!

Went to look at your tank and the links to the pics are broken...

reeftankguy
I'm not sure how many of the Cadlights 12g owners are still around, but I sure have seen a bunch of 'for sale' listings over the last few months. Might be just you and me representing the 12g in here soon,,,

I will be moving all my stuff over into an ADA 60P soon... I will keep my 12G though...

Nano sapiens
I will be moving all my stuff over into an ADA 60P soon... I will keep my 12G though...

Yum, an ADA tank! I'll be following along on your new tank build.

reeftankguy
Yum, an ADA tank! I'll be following along on your new tank build.

Thanks NS... Been thinking about it and have decided to make the CAD a Frag only tank with just racks and rubble under the racks and my spare MP10...

Then start a LE Zoa frag collection in it :wub:

Nano sapiens
Thanks NS... Been thinking about it and have decided to make the CAD a Frag only tank with just racks and rubble under the racks and my spare MP10...

Then start a LE Zoa frag collection in it :wub:

That would be schweeet!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE 08/13/2010

Added some more 21 frags from Mr.Corals $10 section... 3 different orders a week apart...

Lots of Acans, Zoa's, Favia and a Blasto!

All are doing great!

MrCoralAcanz-n-Zoaz.jpg

How did I miss this build for so long!

Nicely done! I've got a CAD 12g lying around that I am going to do something with eventually.

PS: That $10 section is the sickest deal on the East Coast, I took a ride there in person a week or two ago. They are fragging up some pretty high end stuff.

How did I miss this build for so long!

Nicely done! I've got a CAD 12g lying around that I am going to do something with eventually.

Thanks you P-Diddy... Its going to become a frag tank to house my Acan collection as soon as I finish my ADA build... And I will stuff it with Mr.C's $10 frags...

PS: That $10 section is the sickest deal on the East Coast, I took a ride there in person a week or two ago. They are fragging up some pretty high end stuff.

Yes... I am a big fan of his :bowdown: $10 deals online... Hope he stays that way... He could dominate online coral sales and force others to follow...

SIDE NOTE:

He had a rough start in the beginning when he started his "Crazy Mr.Coral Sales Blitz" but I can see and have experienced, that he has worked all the bugs out of his Fragging, Sales and Shipping system...

If I had any suggestion to give him right now, it would be to beef up his Hosting Server/ISP SPEED :haha:

Dropped by the forum today to see how things were going. Thought I'd leave you a little note to bump the thread. Hope all is well Jon!

Well I'll be...

Whats up dude? Where you hanging your hat these days? I Still have your Tailspot B)

Everything here is "kō-pə-ˈse-tik"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived