ReefCleaners.org

New Tanks Make Me SMILE

Weetabix7

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D I have to say I'm happy for you. I hope I can be the recipient of some of those corals!

I'll PM you a list (prolly tonight) before I put them up in Classified. ;)

• 2 years later...
I'll PM you a list (prolly tonight) before I put them up in Classified. ;)

Unreal .... wow ... what beautiful corals in that tank ... Great Job !!!

Back to the future? :huh:

Lol. Hullo there.

Been rereading my old tank threads today, trying to look at the old problems w/a fresh eye.

Y'know, in all our discussion, we eliminated A LOT of stuff as possible sources for my problems.

Lol. Hullo there.

Been rereading my old tank threads today, trying to look at the old problems w/a fresh eye.

Y'know, in all our discussion, we eliminated A LOT of stuff as possible sources for my problems.

You can post links here on this thread to all the pictures I posted Weetabix7 ...

Needreefunds
Lol. Hullo there.

Eliminated?

...or failed to include, consider?

I see, so 'twas all my fault eh??

<_<

Please, do share what the fresh eye has seen.

:happy:

I'm still compiling, but one thing that seems kinda key to me is that we determined that something in the air was driving the Ph of the tank down.

Normally, increased surface turbulence and/or increased aeration drives the Ph of tankwater up as the water becomes more oxygenated.

In my case it had the opposite effect and actually drove the Ph down.

And since I know this will come up, I never use aerosol sprays, burn incense, or burn scented candles. All the tank problems made me paranoid about that kinda stuff.

I'm still compiling, but one thing that seems kinda key to me is that we determined that something in the air was driving the Ph of the tank down.

Normally, increased surface turbulence and/or increased aeration drives the Ph of tankwater up as the water becomes more oxygenated.

In my case it had the opposite effect and actually drove the Ph down.

And since I know this will come up, I never use aerosol sprays, burn incense, or burn scented candles. All the tank problems made me paranoid about that kinda stuff.

Since it all happened some time ago and based on what you mention above, IMO it is going to be very difficult to figure out what really happened.

Did that tank have a somewhat deep sand bed ?

Needreefunds

Well, may the tank demons be gone and never dip so much as a toe this time around.

Lets hope this effort gives you back your beloved lil slice o reef.

Archived