inTank Media Baskets

inTank OPEN

inTank

Double lights are gone! Hopefully not forever.

inTank secret Poly filter floss is very popular. Remember it will not effect your order weight to a certain quantity so it will not add to shipping charges.

Steve,

Any idea when a media basket will be available for the NC12?? Sounds like there are a number of us anxious to order one...

Thanks

I can't give a good time frame right now since I am still stocking up on current products. I am trying to move into less manufacturing and more design/research and sales. I have found a local plastics company that can CNC all of my products.

The NC tanks are next. I am going to start with the 28 gallon model first then the 24(i think that is it) and the 12 gallon.

There is a HUGE demand for them and I feel it. Sometime late spring/early summer I should have a production model ready. "Long" time coming I know.

quick question the 5W lights.. do they get hot

No, they are a low 5W bulb. It does get warm but with moving water it is dissipated very quickly and does not pose a risk of raising your water temps. The lighting from your hood is much stronger.

You can always run a reverse light cycle where they are on at night but most of my customers have them on 24/7

I placed an order a week ago at 8am in the morning for a BC14 mediarack, fish saver, and dual bulbs... and have yet to hear anything in my email about shipping or such. Any ETA? They were all listed as in stock when I ordered them and for several hours afterwards. Hmm.

Because of high demand from being closed I am getting orders out as best as possible. The fish savers for the BC14 needed one detail finished, I put them up for sale so you could add them on to a media rack order and save on shipping by not coming back for one later.

Your order will be going out early this coming week. I do this entire business by myself right now and I work a full time job elsewhere. Thank you for your order and understanding.

Because of high demand from being closed I am getting orders out as best as possible. The fish savers for the BC14 needed one detail finished, I put them up for sale so you could add them on to a media rack order and save on shipping by not coming back for one later.

Your order will be going out early this coming week. I do this entire business by myself right now and I work a full time job elsewhere. Thank you for your order and understanding.

Thanks for the prompt reply :-) Looking forward to upgrading my BC14 next week!

Received my order in the mail today. It was agonizing waiting for it, but the build quality is excellent and the packing was nice as well :-)

Thanks!

Thanks again for your order and waiting for me to catch up!

Sorry to make you pick off the protective paper, it is a new thing I am trying. It saves hours of time that can be used for faster production/shipping.

Archived