SaltCritters.com

inTank OPEN

inTank

inTank is finally open! You can now add some products to your cart and purchase.

inTank is still stocking up on other products and they will be available very soon. Thank you for understanding why inTank had to close for a short time.

Direction sheets are now available digitally. The products that are for sale will be updated before shipping so you can view and print when product arrives. Direction sheets will no longer be included with any products and the digital versions will be 1000x more detailed and in color.

Multiple pictures are now available on product listings. Updates will be available soon.

Increase, organize and upgrade your filtration today. Save a fish and grow some chaeto. Catch detritus with our world famous filter floss.

Products that are available as of NOW (updated 4/30/2009):

AP24FS

AP12FS

BC14MR

BC14FS

BC8MR

BC8FS

RSM Media Basket

RSM Cup

BioCube 29 Cup

Solana Cup

Nano Cube JBJ Cup

BioCube 29 Media Rack for Tunze

Poly Filter Floss

Double Underwater lights (get them while they last, I have the last stock in the USA!!!! No JOKE)

-- Single underwater lights will be available after these are sold out.

inTank future products in the next months:

NanoCube

RSM250 !!!!

Cadlights 39

Just ordered!!! Can't wait!

Need an "anti suicide device" for my Biocube 8... I'll be watching for them to be available!

Thank you.

I will have those soon enough. There would be no way I could handle the volume of orders if everything were to release at once so we are playing it smart.

Let me look at my stock tonight and if I feel there is enough I will update the interweb store.

Paleoreef103

My credit card is waiting for the nanocube 24 media rack!!

Honestly, I'm surprised you're not sick of me asking for one... :)

Hopefully, it'll be a 1st chamber media rack, because I got a sapphire skimmer in chamber 2....

I just placed an order for the double fuge light. I hope I made it in time??!!

Yes you did. If the order went though then inventory is available. I have not allowed backorder on this product so when it is sold out, you can't put it in your cart.

I will have single underwater lights very soon. New vendor found and arrangements have been made. I am still on the search for double lights but they are hard to come by.

Thank you.

I will have those soon enough. There would be no way I could handle the volume of orders if everything were to release at once so we are playing it smart.

Let me look at my stock tonight and if I feel there is enough I will update the interweb store.

No problem... the "jumper" is moving into a newer Biocube 14 that has that "built-in", but we will be patching the 8 gal up for new inhabitants when we can!

Thanks again!

YAY, PRODUCTS FOR THE NANOWAVE!!!

<_<

1 Your credit card is maxed

2 How many Nanowave owners are there?

1 Your credit card is maxed

2 How many Nanowave owners are there?

1. oh yeah :(

2. at least eight on here that I can remember off the top of my head

highonfumes
Yes you did. If the order went though then inventory is available. I have not allowed backorder on this product so when it is sold out, you can't put it in your cart.

I will have single underwater lights very soon. New vendor found and arrangements have been made. I am still on the search for double lights but they are hard to come by.

Thanks! I've been on the hunt for one of these for a while...

single underwater lights added, purchase when double lights are sold out.

A few direction sheets uploaded

deepdvnarq

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i'm going shopping!........................................................again!

Archived