Coral Vue Hydros

Nano-Reef.com 8th Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

Happy B-day NR.com!

This wonderful reefing community has always managed to surpass my expectations for a forum. I have had the pleasure of seeing knowledgable members be rewarded for their efforts via TOTM, and I have also had the pleasure of watching new members flourish into a well rounded reef hobbyist. I am glad 8 years later NR.com is still around!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nano tanker rob

Happy Birthday Nano reef, This website has helped me so much i am so grateful for it. it has gotten me through thick and thin.

robert :)

Wow... This website has been around 8 years eh?

I've almost been a member 6 months! Thanks to everyone here and to the mods for keeping everything going and for creating a thriving reef community.

Stay classy nano-reef.com.

Happy birthday Nano-reef. You're the reason I'm poor now, and I couldn't be happier. :lol:

Ohh and I think this is the first time I'd rather come in second place in a contest.

Happy B-day Nano Reef :)

I haven't been a member here long but so far I have enjoyed my stay. This site should be a template for other reef sites, both in function and the way it is governed. This site has a laid back atmosphere that I enjoy and some downright funny threads :haha:

OK let me go clean my nose off now .....pssssst MP10 ;)

Brown_Nose_WEB.jpg

Happy Birthday!!

Without you I would a have a nanocube with 12 tangs an undergravel filter lit by a bare 100 watt light bulb(prison style)

Thanks again.

Kratie

el fabuloso

¡Feliz cumpleaños, Nano-Reef.com!

Thank you for this wonderful site with its valuable resources and its colorful characters. I'm glad to be a part of all this madness. Now send me my Vortech MP10. ;)

Archived