Nano-Reef.com 8th Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Drawing Winners!

Congratulations to our drawing winners! The random number generator has chosen:

1st Prize: Chiefmcfuz #1079

2nd Prize: Duke131 #559

3rd Prize: Bella's Reef #1321

Winning members, you will receive a PM from me shortly with more details. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Happy 8th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

8thbirthdaygiveawaysm.jpg

Nano-Reef_MD_468X60_012009.gif

Today Nano-Reef.com turned eight years old, and to celebrate the big event we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with Marine Depot to give away some great prizes to three lucky winners.

Prize Details

First Prize: Current USA 20" Nova Extreme Pro 6x18W T5HO Light Fixture - More Info

Second Prize: Ecotech Marine VorTech MP10 Propeller Pump - More Info

Third Prize: Marine Depot Aquarium Refractometer - More Info

All prize winners will also receive a Marine Depot gift pack with shirts, pens, mugs, etc.!

Note: The EcoTech Marine VorTech MP10 is currently in production, and will ship to the winner once available.

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread.

The drawing is open to United States residents only. Apologies to our international members, but shipping costs are prohibitive.

Three winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2009. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2009, 11:59 PM PST - The drawing is now closed!

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skimmerdude

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef!!! Without you I would have never discovered nano reefing!

Although, my wife can not understand my obsession : )

Happy birthday NR.

My NC 12 will be 5 in August and I owe it all to NR.com. All the sleepless nights reading one post after another on cracking on the original Nano Cubes. THANKS! :P

Happy Birthday to the best and friendliest web-site on the 'net!

Wishing Nano-Reef.com 8 + more years of continued success! :happydance:

Archived