Cultivated Reef

inTank to begin production this week

inTank

RayWhisperer
You acrylic guys think your SOOOOO special dont ya. No you dont get any powers. The power of the banstick is bestowed upon you by your peers. You have not been bestowed.
He may not be able to ban you, but he's got an inside man who can. :wizard:
He may not be able to ban you, but he's got an inside man who can. :wizard:

Ray after the week that I've had. I really wouldnt care. Actually it would be the icing on the cake.

Actually I think Lisa would take care of it and unban me.

Nope I didnt get it man. You shoulda left the mulch dude. It cost me two days of work.

Sorry for jumpin on the thread man. Its been the week of all. My apologies are all yours.

Vent away, not like anyone reads the sponsor forum anyway.

Mulch is murder, do you know how many trees a year die for you to make a house look 'pretty'? I cry every night over it.

Vent away, not like anyone reads the sponsor forum anyway.

Mulch is murder, do you know how many trees a year die for you to make a house look 'pretty'? I cry every night over it.

I'm done venting man. It wont get it back.

Mudering mulch. LOL thats a good one dude. Thanks I needed that. Let me guess you use that mulch once stuff. You know the recycled tires. Yea that's so MUCH better. I hope when you wipe your tears at night your not using a paper based tissue to do so. If so your just as guilty as I. :)

Hey your right about the break clean. Good call. Bet that keeps them guessing.

Any news on a NC24 media rack?

There won't be any Nano Cube racks until I stock back up on current products and handle the rush after being closed. inTank is going to see a high demand from BioCube, AquaPod and RSM customers for a few months. After that dies back down and orders are more steady then I can look into designing something for the Nano Cube.

Archived