Cultivated Reef

inTank to begin production this week

inTank

tryn2makeit

im on the website. i cant seem to find an option to add to cart. how do i go about ordering a media rack for my tank? ive been anxiously waiting.

john

im on the website. i cant seem to find an option to add to cart. how do i go about ordering a media rack for my tank? ive been anxiously waiting.

john

Read inTank's signature. It explains what's going on.

perfect, well done. You have deserved the right to buy a nano cube media rack.

Now please visit. www.nanocuberacks.com and give me your CC info

OK, I might be missing something here. nanocuberacks.com doesn't load and there don't appear to be NC media racks on the mediabaskets.com site.

:mellow:

OK, I might be missing something here. nanocuberacks.com doesn't load and there don't appear to be NC media racks on the mediabaskets.com site.

:lol:

See Stevie, when we mess around teh noobs get confused.

Rony, it was a joke site. He hasn't started any NC products yet.

sorry, I was joking around since chazde has been waiting for Nano Cube product to come out for some time now.

That website does not exist and no I do not have NC product yet on the real site. Production will begin this week but I am not going to let anyone "add to cart" until I have a good inventory level.

I very distinctly remember you asking about nanocube racks. Maybe I'm dreaming.

That was more of an I asked for the nanocube stuff first, so you can wait kind of sentence. :lol:

Wait your turn, :P.

RayWhisperer
That was more of an I asked for the nanocube stuff first, so you can wait kind of sentence. :lol:

Wait your turn, :P .

I dunno, Jeremai. Back talk like that seems like a bannable offence, IMO.

I dunno, Jeremai. Back talk like that seems like a bannable offence, IMO.

I hear you're only cool if you've been b& a time or two. :lol:

He isn't lying....

So since I pay for this inTank forum do I have any special powers on who can get banned if they post in it?

He isn't lying....

So since I pay for this inTank forum do I have any special powers on who can get banned if they post in it?

You acrylic guys think your SOOOOO special dont ya. No you dont get any powers. The power of the banstick is bestowed upon you by your peers. You have not been bestowed.

You acrylic guys think your SOOOOO special dont ya. No you dont get any powers. The power of the banstick is bestowed upon you by your peers. You have not been bestowed.

b&

Archived