Coral Vue Hydros

GB Vortech Mp40w gen 2 and Mp20 ( new box version )

darthvader

Okay, I just spoke with a vendor and he is offering another GB on vortech and his price is lower than before.

This was the same vendor that offering the vortech GB via thru StanD many times in the past so there is nothing to worry, you will be getting the best price and fast customer service. A copy of a sale receipt also included for warranty.

He will have a link up with pricing for nano-reef member GB only, you can order directly by using this link.

PM me I will send you pricing information and how to order. Once you order the vendor will ship it out within 24 hours period ( most part within an hour ), basicly you will be dealing with the vendor directly.

He also will match any other GB price.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vendor will match any GB price, just email him and he will take care of you guys. Also on the link you need to click on the "buy now" button, add the item onto the shopping cart to see the GB price.

To get the price match, just send vendor a link, email, pm, with the other vendor information and price. He will match it for you guys.

PM replied to all.

vendor will ship to canada if you are willing to buy it at retail price or $30 for shipping cost per pump whichever cheapest for you.

This GB is over on 04/1/09 my vendor just informed me that ecotech is closing down this GB because price is too low. Price will be increase after this GB.

Your pump will be ship as soon as payment is posted. This vendor has been pretty good with shipping, no waiting time.

They do and is legal, I know of a vendor that is having trouble cause of this.....Ecotech sucks....well the vendor did not break their rules but they still are not letting stuff flow.

Here's a little feedback for you. Got mines this morning. Very fast shipping. Can't wait to test it out when I get home.

Archived