Innovative Marine Aquariums

GB Vortech Mp40w gen 2 and Mp20 ( new box version )

darthvader

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got an email saying wed or thursday and its going out monday....this is gunna be sweet.

Only took 2 days to get to NJ so that sounds about right.

Just paid and already have a tracking # and note from vendor. My original mp40w is collecting dust - rusted wet side and was just too much for a 25 w/ sand bottom. Looking forward to this mp20.

Great buy. Thanks for the set up darth.

Just paid and already have a tracking # and note from vendor. My original mp40w is collecting dust - rusted wet side and was just too much for a 25 w/ sand bottom. Looking forward to this mp20.

Great buy. Thanks for the set up darth.

why didnt you just buy a new wetside for 75bucks and just throttle it down?????

even at the lowest setting (~1000gph), I thought the mp40w was too much - blew too much sand around. Also, the price is excellent and was planning on 2 vortechs on the next upgrade.

MP20 Pump came today.

Easy install. Works great. Totally silent, no buzz or vibration that I can hear over the soft trickle of my overflow (and other low noises from 2 aquariums close by). I have installed on a 20L replacing a koralia 1 and nano. I have it installed in the middle of the back pointing towards the front a little above the mid point. I am running in reef crest around 60%. I will probably raise it higher and see if I can get the pump to 75-80% before blowing sand around.

Great product, vendor, and group buy!! I really like the night mode and feed modes.

+++1000 to darthvader!

Needreefunds

I know this is almost over, but after ordering, did you get any tracking info?

Or just payment received, will ship out tomorrow?

Just wondering.

Per vendor - usually if you send payment early during the day, you would get tracking number right away. But if you send payment later during the day, you would get a reply email stating your order would be ship out tomorrow. For some that send payment really late after business hour, you would get tracking the next day.

This way, the buyers are not too worry because they didn't get a reply from the vendor.

hmmm... i sent payment late sunday night but still haven't heard back. Almost 48 hrs.... not worried but thought i'd drop line since you posted that.

Per vendor - usually if you send payment early during the day, you would get tracking number right away. But if you send payment later during the day, you would get a reply email stating your order would be ship out tomorrow. For some that send payment really late after business hour, you would get tracking the next day.

This way, the buyers are not too worry because they didn't get a reply from the vendor.

hmmm... i sent payment late sunday night but still haven't heard back. Almost 48 hrs.... not worried but thought i'd drop line since you posted that.

you can pm me your email address, I will ask my vendor.

Archived