Cultivated Reef

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6

New eviota nigriventris (to be friends with the current one - so far not working, lol)

i-4RskmrX-L.jpg

i-zWFs3P7-L.jpg

notice the little pod on the right side that snuck in the pic:

i-42C3Gx7-L.jpg

my other cyph. - not sure if it has a name:

i-NGWVVrL-L.jpg

nano-paul's pink yuma:

i-rGnLSzX-L.jpg

lakshwadeep

Nice pics! Now that my gobies, including two E. nigriventris, have settled in, it looks like they are all somewhat aggressive (mostly chasing) with others in the same species. Frequent feedings helps lessen the aggression.

Deleted User 6

yeah, i had two of them previously and lost one in the move. i saw this one and figured i'd see how they fare. the older one chases the new one (he's three times the smaller one's size), but hasn't actually nipped him or anything. they both eat pods off the rocks/sand. i actually didn't feed the older goby for about 3 months before I moved apartments, and he stayed fat and happy off pods.

Deleted User 6

Cloud sim video - iphone camera doesn't really capture the true effect. it's subtle, but definitely there. pretty neat "partly cloudy day" feature.

th_ce155849.jpg

Lee - Come to the dark side :)

D- Looks awesome. I'm so happy that your digging it. Post this on R2R LED forum!

-Dave

thanks MD.

squared, send me corlz.

you don't want my coral.

also i think your scape looks nice. gives it a sort of a big tank feel.

Absolutely fantastic D. I have some catching up to do on your thread but the tank/light/coral combo looks great.

When is your little one due again? Any day now?

-Adam

Deleted User 6

Yeah man - literally any day now, lol. I'm expecting the call any minute telling me to get my ass home.

Yeah man - literally any day now, lol. I'm expecting the call any minute telling me to get my ass home.

Awesome!! Best of luck to you and your wife as you embark on an incredible journey.

Justind823

Tank is coming along nicely there D. I have some questions about the tank since PA is closed and there is no info on there anymore. Is it 3 gallons for the whole system or the display area? Also, what is the return pump rated for?

Oh! I hope all is well upcoming/new? member of your family!

Archived