ReefCleaners.org

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D I must point out this bourbon, you speak of. It is truly for the peasant stock, & not worthy to be mentioned amongst such distinguished company. truly there must be something behind the bar, equal in caliper to those in attendance.

or is it the few ruffians, perpetually rushing the door. which has you refraining from these.

Deleted User 6

Bulleit, for the price, is a worthy competitor. But feel free to mail some Pappy my way anytime you feel like it.

your right about the bullet being good at the price point.

stepping up, if you haven't tried eagle rare. you might like.

image_200612201732252537.jpg

unless you have had it, it may not be worth picking up a hole bottle. but it is absolutely worth trying

that was horribly unkind. that maple hill 16yr looks fantastic & then you see how proud of it they are.

but the basil is also worth trying.

I'm also pretty sure that I've had the Jefferson 17 & was impressed.

Needreefunds
Also, my fine gentlemen and ladies, I have returned.

Welcome back my good man, what news?

We thought urgent matters were pressing, or was this journey in fact to seek out fine drink?

Deleted User 6

The urgent matter was an all-day meeting on Friday. I returned that afternoon to much ballyhoo and wot wot. The bourbon was purchased this weekend.

Deleted User 6

Quite, sir.

So, I've been reading McCullough's John Adams lately and it's making me feel like a complete waste of oxygen. The way these guys maximized their time and increased their knowledge just puts me to shame.

Deleted User 6

I don't know if I fully agree. I think there were men of lesser ambition and intelligence in every era, just as we have our great scientists, philosophers, and artists in this age. I certainly think we have lost aspects of civility that we should recover - prudence, frugality, and so forth.

Needreefunds
Quite, sir.

Good show

So, I've been reading McCullough's John Adams lately and it's making me feel like a complete waste of oxygen.

Finally, the voice of reason.

would put out

TED: ideas worth talking about. & FORA tv

modern society still has some merit. its just with population growth its easy to see the larger percentage. since they are realistically, every where. plus history kinda forgets about the ones who weren't memorable like all those dates that weren't horrible but didn't go any where. do you even bother remembering their names.

Archived