Top Shelf Aquatics

Neon vs. Royal Gramma

weeber

I dont think I even knew how to turn a computer on when I was 12 but then again I dont think I away from the beach or park long enough to learn

actually yeah.......laughing my azz off hahaha...

been to your myspace...yeah laughin....keepin it real are ya?

your "competative display of style" has been most honerable......my only suggestion is keep practicing

post-23358-1235614030_thumb.jpg

actually yeah.......laughing my azz off hahaha...

been to your myspace...yeah laughin....keepin it real are ya?

your "competative display of style" has been most honerable......my only suggestion is keep practicing

Learn how to spell you ####ing idiot.

I'll destory anyone you listen to. Im not in it for the money.. I like to embarass people... its a adrenaline thing... I make money other ways.

lmfao@blockclimbers crappy artwork.

Learn how to spell you ####ing idiot.

I'll destory anyone you listen to. Im not in it for the money.. I like to embarass people... its a adrenaline thing... I make money other ways.

aint no spellin bee "yo"

my kids.....tunnel clones.....or iron mike cohalition will make short work of you......but the dirty in me likes 666 mafia underground vol 1

aint no spellin bee "yo"

my kids.....tunnel clones.....or iron mike cohalition will make short work of you......but the dirty in me likes 666 mafia underground vol 1

LOL. this thread is so off topic its hilarious. :haha:

aint no spellin bee "yo"

3 six mafia is for pidgeons and people with tinfoil over their teeth. Good job proving that you listen to ######ty music. People who listen to 3 six mafia and try to talk sh!t about other forms of rap or hip hop have no room to talk.

"Slob on my knob, like corn on the cob, b!tch get it right, and ddo your job"

Yeah.. groundbreaking lyrics there.

Archived