Cultivated Reef

Ebay Buyers be warned! My purchase from Chris Little explained!

Acoustic

Yeah, no crap Crak! Yes Seamountain I am wrong alot! And you must have been lurking the thread like a mad ape because you posted only 9 minutes from mine. ;)

And as for the EBAY garbage.......Chris has started to be really helpful. The real demon in this situation is UPS! I called UPS and they said that they could not tell me about the status of my damaged goods! Chris called them and they told him that they would respond to him in 5 business days! I am going to contact the UPS corporate office. This is rediculous!

Acoustic,

Before UPS comes to inspect the package, make sure there is 4" of bubble wrap around the whole thing........

Go to their website and check their packing guide lines..If you don't meet their guidelines....they don't cover the insurance.....

I know...I insured a 400.00 neon....told me tuff.######e.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just saw this post and though I would give an update. I sent acoustic the hood with the bulbs in the hood (as I had received it in the mail also) and the bulbs broke. We had purchased insurance on the package. Acoustic talked to UPS and they said they would not refund the money. I called and wrote UPS and I had absolutely no problem getting them to give me a refund check. I just received it and am in the process of giving acoustic his money back for the lights. I got this process done as fast as possible, but as some of you may know the claim and refund process sometimes takes a while. Hope everyone is happy! :) Feel free to email me at chrisaggie@yahoo.com if you have any questions about this.

And as her stilletto heels clicked her way down the hall behind the door to our third rate office, I slid my .45 Auto into it's holster beneath my left shoulder and got up out of my rickety office chair which holds court behind a beat up desk covered with old worthless files.

Nothing but darkness, and cigarette smoke showing up in the light filtering through the half closed blind of the only office window overlooking the joint across the street. What do you expect for less than $100 rent a month I mutter. It's happy hour over at the joint though. Grab my hat, adjust it and throw the battled trenchcoat over my arm. Locking up, I look forward to a shot and a beer. Maybe Maybeline will be there tonight. I could use her. This was a tough case....

Glad it's closed...

C-Diddy, lock'er up when you leave... This thread's dead. Dead as that mope who shysted Tony Giovanni out of his money and was found shanked, bound and gagged in a footlocker in that Newark landfill... Let the seagulls pick on this thread C-Diddy. She's a goner...

Archived