Cultivated Reef

starting out and want some advice

reefgrl4U

duh:blush:

um, I don't think I can post any of my pictures here. the only ones I have are for some of my customers and they are a bit risque to say the least.

so, desk jockey (hmmm, jockeys are tiny. tiny reef. are you guys the same small person hehe?), if they are so easy to identify, why all the posts trying to figure out if they are aiptasia or not?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>why all the posts trying to figure out if they are aiptasia or not?<<

the search button.....apparently its missing on some noobie screens

damn, I thought I was bad.

could y'all be a little less blatant?

subtelty people, subtlety.

so, reefgrl, might as well post some stats for us, and I ain't talking tank honey.

>>not into riding crops eh? too bad.<<

well maybe...only if you take care of my wounds afterward

>>could y'all be a little less blatant?<

hey wasnt me X)

well, this is not exactly what I expected. This is a site for reef information no?

what do I do? I'm not telling!:blush:

I don't want to be judged by a bunch of apparently overly hungry boys.

cajastan, do they act like this around all the women of the boards?

I want a pic of you riding a an elephant or hippo holding a very large green ballon, and you have to be covered with ice cream...:x :x :x

j/k not into that stuff.

Only when they attract the company... But were all just hazzing you ;) we mess around a lot here. If you have any serious questions we will be more than happy to aswer.... in exchang for some pics... DAMN, I DID IT AGAIN!!!

reefgrl...I am fortunate enough to say that I am fairly safe around these parts. There are only a few "jerks" on these boards that I allow to talk to me the way these guys are talking to you. Absolutely despicable I tell you. ;)

cajastan, I have come to realize that men aren't jerks. they just can't control themselves. I am surrounded by them every night.

and they call it a gentleman's club. HAH!

Dont worry, were just messin around, I didnt think you were really into that 'naughty stuff', you seem to innocent, I can see a mental image of what you look like already (dont worry you have cloths on) you seem like a down to earth person that wouldnt be involved with that stuff.

>>There are only a few "jerks" on these boards that I allow to talk to me the way these guys are talking to you. Absolutely despicable I tell you.<<

ouch X) okay Ill go away now

Originally posted by reefgrl4U

cajastan, I have come to realize that men aren't jerks.  they just can't control themselves.  I am surrounded by them every night.  

and they call it a gentleman's club.  HAH!

Even better! What Q's do u still have?

Archived