Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Goodness! To Eclipse? Or Not to Eclipse?!

TSUcowgirl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like girlie, just pointing out that perhaps this isn't for you if you are afraid to stick your hand in it (the tank pervs).

um, swm (shhhhhhhh), 6', 190 lbs, strikingly handsome, healthnut (shhhhhhh pass me the smokes), always had a thing for texan farm girls.

Cowgirl:

Are you sure you are not from Houston and named Christine?

Crak, This may be my wife. No it can't be, she has no clue about reef tanks(naming bristleworms). I was seriously scared there for a second.

Wife, I don't have a wife. Did I say that? 6'2" 205 you can see my pics in the post a pic of yourself thread.

Wait, nevermind, Texas women scare me. I have to live with one on a daily basis. God I love her to death(just in case).

Crak, resist your temptations on this one. Trust me.

Originally posted by Jahkaya

This may be my wife.  No it can't be, she has no clue about reef tanks(naming bristleworms).  

isn't that what she calls your, you know

Originally posted by Jahkaya

I was seriously scared there for a second.

Scared is not what I'm feeling right now. Kinda got this feeling in my stomach...not pleasant.

hahahaha ahhhhhh man this thread is exactly what I needed to end my day.

ok Im out...now I just have to drive for an hour to get home

Christopher Marks
Originally posted by TSUcowgirl

-ahem-..btw..I'm like 5'4''...120...blonde hair, green eyes...I like long walks on the beach...non smokers...etc.. lol!

*Chris melts into a puddle*

From the tone of things, think you guys are getting played, I've never met a woman that talks like that, and I've met a few southern belles.

::sniff sniff::

wtf is that smell? testosterone!

i wuz wondering why a same day post got so much attention. then i saw the board name. you guys are like piranha! sheesh!

...so what's left for me?

Originally posted by JohnnyMTB

From the tone of things, think you guys are getting played, I've never met a woman that talks like that, and I've met a few southern belles.

Amen! :x

Originally posted by Christopher Marks

*Chris melts into a puddle*

you and most likely all us other idiots here, also!!

check the pic thread....

oh, yeah----forgot----you always do -- fo BS purposes!!

sorry, my bad!!!!

now, put the jergens away, c-diddy!!!

lol. y'all kill me. guys shamelessly debasing themselves, then the NR women come in all jealous like. think i'll sit back and watch.

Cowgirl - darlin don't pay them no nevermind. and if'n your gettin' the help you need, keep it up. let us know how the tank goes.

Mercy!! Why my little ol' fingahs are gettin' sore from all the typin' goin' on around heah. /*sweeps hair over shoulder*/

I think I'll be a girl around here from now on so that my posts don't die a grisly death. (Damn, busted my razor again trying to shave my pits.)

Originally posted by tinyreef

::sniff sniff::

wtf is that smell?  testosterone!

i wuz wondering why a same day post got so much attention.  then i saw the board name.  you guys are like piranha!  sheesh!

...so what's left for me?

LOL, too true tiny, too true. And of course, Crak is the lead pirhana!

Archived