Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Her Elos Mini with Aquaillumination LED Module

Babyham6

Buying a puppy or adopting a rescue? Careful, if from a store I bet its a puppy mill inbreed !

It's a family and they're a reputable breeder. They're registered pure breeds and are champion lines. They've all had their testings as well and have the proper pedigree to back up their claims.

Plus they're really friendly and you can tell they care about their dogs. I would never buy from a store as most of them run from puppy mills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdriftQuasar

You have a really nice assortment of corals, but why do you leave them all on the frag plugs?

Great tank.

Hmm, I dremel from the bottom of the plug rather than the coral itself. In time, I hope that the plugs will be only a fraction of the actual coral :)

For zoos, I do the same but glue to them larger frag disks in plans to make them grow over those larger disks so I can frag back up colonies when need be.

Paleoreef103

Let it grow! I think you've used up pretty much all the space. I say let's wait and see how nice what you have looks when they're properly grown out. Beautiful tank.

MarvinsReef
Let it grow! I think you've used up pretty much all the space. I say let's wait and see how nice what you have looks when they're properly grown out. Beautiful tank.

+1 on this Lotus... I'm sure you'll clean it up more... don't let your tank become like mine... LoLz...

do you REALLY enjoy frag plugs? it's definitely a new aesthetic, but i'm just not that into it.

I enjoy them very much.

+1 on this Lotus... I'm sure you'll clean it up more... don't let your tank become like mine... LoLz...

Thanks Marv :)

Stuff I have on plugs I leave there as well. But only because I'm lazy like that. ;)

Good pics and tank is looking good, BH6! :)

srry to hijack ur thread, but how do you like ur AI unit? I want to get one for mine and just being curious if you can lid a Mini with one unit....(less $$$ lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wonder what ever happened to this tank.

This tank is no more it seems.

It's up for sale on our local reef website ... I wonder what happened?

Wow...that was fast, furious, and short-lived. Had plenty of potential but I guess no follow through.

Hopefully nothing major happened.

Deleted User 6

Yep, this one's a goner. It's for sale for $1200 over on manhattanreefs.com if anyone's interested. Tank, light, and MP20.

Wow...that was fast, furious, and short-lived. Had plenty of potential but I guess no follow through.

Hopefully nothing major happened.

Summer fling? :lol:

This tank is no more it seems.

It's up for sale on our local reef website ... I wonder what happened?

HOW could you not tell me this??????? :angry::rant: You know how I love to drool over the Elos tanks and bemoan my budget. :P

Archived