Pod Your Reef

Tang & coral

xnikateenx

Ooooh show an tell lets see what ive got

I didnt ask for advice u little #### face read the whole thread

dont knw how to quote but yeah the mathfohawk or whatever the #### he calls himself

wait didnt someone else ask the question haha

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK, I'm truly hurt. Maybe it's that inevitable time to lock myself in the Lounge and leave the advice to really bright reefers like mathewkofalk. It is apparent I do not have his reef-keeping skills. I aspire to have a reef this nice:

NanoTank003-2.jpg

god the OP is such a fawcking felcher it isnt even funny you obviously dont know what the hell you are talking about man so please dont start giving advice to people

Im also glad in less than 50 posts youve decided youre to good for this forum

how about you go to reef central i hear they are much nicer to dumb noobs with a hair up there ass than we are

god the OP is such a fawcking felcher it isnt even funny you obviously dont know what the hell you are talking about man so please dont start giving advice to people

Im also glad in less than 50 posts youve decided youre to good for this forum

how about you go to reef central i hear they are much nicer to dumb noobs with a hair up there ass than we are

Actually, it seemed that the OP was going to at least consider the advice and not put the Tang in his nano, the problem occurred later when another n00b told him to get a Scooter Dragonet.

Space limitations aside, I have NEVER heard of anyone with a coral picking tang. That being said please dont put a tang in a 12g. This is coming from a guy who usually hates when people lecture on tang habitat.

Actually I have seen coral eating behavior in 2 different YT's in the past. In both cases small juveniles where used to control an invasive red macro algae in a 40 gallon tank. The steady amount of macro algae allowed each of them to grow very rapidly. Once they grew to a larger size their tastes turned to other things in the tank. One began nipping at clam mantles and corals and the other destroyed a very large pipe organ coral in just a few hours. Both tangs outgrew the 40 gallon in 6-8 months and where transfered to much larger tanks.

IDK, I'm truly hurt. Maybe it's that inevitable time to lock myself in the Lounge and leave the advice to really bright reefers like mathewkofalk. It is apparent I do not have his reef-keeping skills. I aspire to have a reef this nice:

I knew you'd come around eventually :happy:

:flower: I know how you feel, because I've been spending more time in the lounge too.. but you've helped a lot of the noobs around here.

What's weird is that Vic keeps venturing out of the lounge.... :huh::P

well look at the yall act ..... anyways one of the worst forums ive ever seen so this post is my last

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...........peace!! :D :D :D

:flower: I know how you feel, because I've been spending more time in the lounge too.. but you've helped a lot of the noobs around here.

Vic still has some SW mentor in him.

It's either browse NR or do taxes. The Lounge has been struggling lately, so I find myself here. Actually this forum brings more lulz than the lounge does IMO.

It's either browse NR or do taxes. The Lounge has been struggling lately, so I find myself here. Actually this forum brings more lulz than the lounge does IMO.

Taxes... bleh.. haven't even gotten my info yet.

And yeah, some of the threads out here are pure gold. :lol:

On behalf of the noobz who do pay attention, thanks for coming out and sharing gang. Some of us really do listen.

You so crazy. :P

Uhh im confused. Arent mandarins and dragonettes the same thing?

A Mandarin is a Dragonet. There are also other Dragonets, such as the Ocelatted or Scooter Dragonet (often called a Scooter Blenny, but it's not a blenny).

Archived