inTank Media Baskets

Create a font for inTank

inTank

shouldnt u be using illustrator ;)

true, or both.

Stevie, I'm not sure if you want a remake of the logo or have some way of typing letters and having the "i" show your specialized letter. In that case, there will need to be something done like the link I posted if you want an actual font. However, making a text box around a miniature image would be the easier option. I've done this a couple of times in InDesign in my h.s. journalism class.

ask and ye shall recieve..

nice chaz

Thanks merc, wasn't too hard once I figured out fontcreator. Much easier to use than the ones that lakshwa linked, but they weren't too bad.

Thanks merc, wasn't too hard once I figured out fontcreator. Much easier to use than the ones that lakshwa linked, but they weren't too bad.

Sorry, I was trying to look for a free option. fontcreator looks like a good choice.

Thank you Chazde! This is too much fun.

Anyone up for Arial and veranda type fonts? Then I am done asking. haha there is a freaking stupid as clown over my "i"'s

I can do that for you too if you want, it would take a couple days though. I've got some homework to catch up on.

catch up on the homework. I can have someone else do it for me, I really appreciate it, I have been playing with it on an off all day, this is too much fun.

i hear you on the photoshop stevie. wife is pretty good at it, but i just get pissed off!!!

right on. I am good with other graphical programs, but photoshop is just confusing to me. I am sure there are key codes to hold to bring up tools very quickly.

Take my inTank logo. It was my first attemt with photoshop, the logo took me 10 hours! I couldn't find the circle tool and googled the crap on how to find it. So I imported a circle from paintshop, yeah! Then went from there. The hardest part was making the "T" look like water.

So after 10 hours it was finally done. So I put it on the vinly cutter. haha worst thing to weed in the world, by far the worst logo for vinyl cutting every invented. :lol:

I'm going to play around with the program over the next few days to see if I can create what I'm hoping I can for you. A top secret project that will make you worship me forever if it works. :lol:

:D

Thank you, the font was awesome on it's own, now I am just wondering what it could be?! After I move I will start work on the nano cubes. Shoot me a PM when you see something you need after I release it.

it is sick! hahaha makes me laugh everytime I type inTank into a word document. You are a king in my book, thank you very much.

Archived