Cultivated Reef

Create a font for inTank

inTank

I need a font. Well I really need one letter . I would like to have an "i" with my fish logo over the dot.

If you have a tank that I produce a product for, I can send you something for the trouble. If not I am sure we can work something out for your time.

The font of my company name is Alor

So is this possible? I would like to use it in many areas. I may need the "i" done in veranda and or arial as well so it doesn't stand out in normal text.

ClownCut2.jpg

InTankLogoNewbubblescolor.jpg

clownfish1124

im sorry, i just read your post 10 times and i do not know where you want the i. call my stupid, but can you make a red circle where you want it? thanks, stupid

i think stevie wants a font, so that every time he physically types the letter "i" his "i" with a fish dot appears.

all of his logos are image files, he can't just type it out whenever he wants.

i could be completely wrong, though.

X-box is right on the money. I need it so that there isn't a dot for an "i" but a fish logo. I don't have the time to figure it all out, it is worth it to farm out the work.

i tried i couldent figure it out. good luck to all that try heres a bump for you stevie

and stevie did you draw that clown logo your self?

i tried i couldent figure it out. good luck to all that try heres a bump for you stevie

and stevie did you draw that clown logo your self?

THank you for trying, i appreciate it. Let me know on that RO machine, I will still give you a deal on it if and when you are ready.

The clown logo is actually my darwin. I outlined it on a graphical program from a picture I took. I suck at drawing but with a computer I can do a lot more.

Look at my banner, you will see where I got it from. :D

THank you for trying, i appreciate it. Let me know on that RO machine, I will still give you a deal on it if and when you are ready.

The clown logo is actually my darwin. I outlined it on a graphical program from a picture I took. I suck at drawing but with a computer I can do a lot more.

post the font I can do that I think, (I can't find the font file and I checked - is this a stock font? have you tried dafont.com I can't do anything artistic, but if you can I would check it out. I know I have the software around here somewhere.... No need to give me anything I like to tinker with small computer projects. Just bump me over this thread if I get it. ;):)

post the font I can do that I think, (I can't find the font file and I checked - is this a stock font? have you tried dafont.com I can't do anything artistic, but if you can I would check it out. I know I have the software around here somewhere.... No need to give me anything I like to tinker with small computer projects. Just bump me over this thread if I get it. ;):)

They are common fonts, arial veranda and alor. Most computers have all of those.

I just need someone to add the clown to the dot on an "i"

Can you do that?

stevie you rock let me talk to my dad.

and thats a sick clown btw. i wish i had one like it. but i cant aforde it! doh

I created a brush for you.

http://uwwmatt.deviantart.com/art/inTank-111392088

Click download on the left side. Now if you are using photoshop you can easily changes size/color with a few mouse clicks.

This will come in handy if you want to watermark your photographs or use your logo in conjunction with another image.

Download the file and place it in the photoshop brushes folder.

Program files>adobe>adobe photoshop>presets>brushes

Double click on the "inTank" brush file and it will open photoshop and auto install it.

I created a brush for you.

http://uwwmatt.deviantart.com/art/inTank-111392088

Click download on the left side. Now if you are using photoshop you can easily changes size/color with a few mouse clicks.

This will come in handy if you want to watermark your photographs or use your logo in conjunction with another image.

Download the file and place it in the photoshop brushes folder.

Program files>adobe>adobe photoshop>presets>brushes

Double click on the "inTank" brush file and it will open photoshop and auto install it.

Thanks, did all that. But how does this help me with a font? I am a photoshop n00b but did per your directions. I don't really understand what you just did for me.

Open a blank document. File>New

Now click on the "Window" button along the top bar. Click on "Brushes," this will allow you to see all your brushes. Select the "inTank" brush. Now test out the brush on your blank document.

I don't know how to make fonts so that is why I made this instead. Took 30 seconds.

Untitled-2-2.jpg

ok, yeah I was doing that before. Did it again. inTank brush selected. I am guessing I have to make a text box with it, then start typing. Did that, still the same "i"

Isn't a brush like a drawing tool? It is making crazy lines that I draw but I am still lost I guess.

Brush inTank

Text only is checked

EDIT: ok let me try that, thanks

haha, got it now! Thanks, that is pretty cool, like a stamp. I really do need to learn photoshop soon. I did my logo on it and it took forever! I couldn't even figure out how to make a circle. But I am guessing there is a circle brush now.

haha, got it now! Thanks, that is pretty cool, like a stamp. I really do need to learn photoshop soon. I did my logo on it and it took forever! I couldn't even figure out how to make a circle. But I am guessing there is a circle brush now.

yup lol theres a circle tool and a square tool too

I couldn't find it for the lift of me. I even googled the crap out of it. Stupid ass me

Next time you have a photoshop question just send me a PM.

Archived