Coral Vue Hydros

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

Cool goby... reminds me of Diane's pico.. *sigh*

Thank you. She is my inspiration for the tank. I loved her gobies and Ive wanted one since I saw her thread. Its sad she isnt around anymore. I hope shes doing well.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good. I really want a goby in my tank, need a hob first though i think. Get some cheato in it for waste management saying that i have no probs atm with my saddleback clown, mind you he is only a little fellow.

Thanks guys. He was eating some mysis this morning before I left for school so that's a good sign.

Code- you gonna order the wrasse first?

I just got an email saying that I will not get my ricordea shipment until tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed but oh well friday will be sweet ;)

Your tank is looking clean! And you have an impressive zoa collection, i like the mohawks. with those new ricordias coming in you should get some kind of actinic light to catch the flourescence of all your new corals, it definatley is a cool effect.

Thanks man, the mohawks are really growing. I have an actinic bulb in there right now but Ill look to get another bulb to supplement it some more.

Probably 2 weeks or so, Im gonna let my tanks stable out for a while. I will definitely be occupied trying to find places for the rics and the couple zoa frags Im getting in soon.

Probably 2 weeks or so, Im gonna let my tanks stable out for a while. I will definitely be occupied trying to find places for the rics and the couple zoa frags Im getting in soon.

Any chance of a tank list from you similar to what i did in my signature. (I made my sig like this so i can check what i have in the tank at the time i am replying to messages saves me having to think!)

I ask because there are always things that get overlooked in tanks. I am trying to get an idea of where i can go with my tank. LFS trip is imminent so i could do with a few ideas. I am in dire need of a peppermint shrimp for reasons i am ashamed to discuss :(

Hardware

5.5 AGA

2 X 18 Watt Nova Extreme T5

AC 70

Catalina Aquarium Powerhead

Stealth 50 Watt Heater

Mag float mini

Inverts

4 nano conch soon to be 75+

4 tiny ceriths

2 small nassarius

Fish

Green Banded Goby

Coral

Nuclear Green

Purple Death

Mohawks

PPE

True RPE

True GPE

AOG

Orange Bam Bams

Pink Zoas

Blue Eyed Girls

Blue Zoas

Cats Eyes

True Blues

Tubbs Blues

Omens Amazing Pinks

New additions- Will be added withing the next week

9 Ricordea, various colors

True Kedd Red Colony

Large Cats Eyes Colony

Big pink/green PE colony

Purple Fissions

Orange Yuma :happydance: its small though but still :D

Thanks man the rics will be here tomorrow woohoo, yea Ill let you know when I have some frags available. I

While mounting frags today I found 3 new nuclear green polyps, 2 new mohawk polyps and a new PPE bud.

Thanks man the rics will be here tomorrow woohoo, yea Ill let you know when I have some frags available. I

While mounting frags today I found 3 new nuclear green polyps, 2 new mohawk polyps and a new PPE bud.

SWEET ur gonna have a awesome tank. scratch that u do have an awesome tank. youll have an awesomer tank. :P

P.S. i hink im gonna go with the green bannded goby for my tank cause i love urs.

Thanks dude I really appreciate that. This is my pride and joy. I got some good shots of the goby you cant go wrong with one. Pics are uploading now.

Your zoas are out of control. I can't take it! omgomgomg

Thank you, you should see the ones I have coming in next week. One of the colonies is insane, seriously Im so stoked about it.

how's your new fishy doing?

Hes doing excellent. So much personality, I recommend one for everybody.

Nice pics dude!

Can't wait for the new additions!!

I think I'm actually going to pass on the Fairy Wrasse, it should probably have a bigger tank -_-

I finally gave in to the cuteness and picked up a pair of Ocellaris clowns tonight. They're cool fish, even if they aren't the most original. Definitely still getting the Citron though.

Thanks bro, thats good u passed on the wrasse. Clowns are awesome. Did you take pics yet?

The citron will look really good as well.

Im very interested to see how these ricordea will turn out tomorrow.

Thanks bro, thats good u passed on the wrasse. Clowns are awesome. Did you take pics yet?

The citron will look really good as well.

Im very interested to see how these ricordea will turn out tomorrow.

They're hanging out in the front of the tank now, might as well get some pics.

Archived